Running Man' Captain America: Civil War Kim Yeon-koung, "I don't know if it's a band"...Last day, I want to talk about the futon"

The team of female national teams has been frank about Captain America: Civil War Kim Yeon-koung.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 26th, race was held with the womens volleyball national team.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Yeon-koung whether he felt like he was himself.Kim Yeon-koung replied to his juniors, Is there a time when it is like a band?Yoo Jae-suk then pointed out, You do not know that you are a great person. Kim Yeon-koung repeatedly told his juniors, Hey, is there?He laughed and laughed. And Haha, who saw it, said, I am glad, I am a university. Yoo Jae-Suk also attracted attention with the attitude of one more than the university, saying to Haha, I am talking.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Yeon-koungs juniors if they ever felt like Kim Yeon-koung was like a great team.I thought I wanted to hit the futon at the end of the day, said the juniors. I thought about the futon in the sense of solving the accumulated things so far.Kim Yeon-koung, who heard this, said, It is not Indian rice. I will roll it with a blanket and beat it so I do not know who hit it.And Kim Yeon-koungs juniors asked me how to say the quilt at Running Man. If you prepare, I will do it. I do not need a quilt.I think I just need clothes. I just need to cover my face. On the other hand, Kim Yeon-koung said, If you look at it, only people who shoot the broadcast come out.For example, Kim Hee-jin, he said, I wanted to appear with my juniors at the time of the Running Man, and said, I wanted to give opportunities to less known players without playing a game.

The team of female national teams has been frank about Captain America: Civil War Kim Yeon-koung.

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 26th, Race was held with the women's volleyball national team.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Yeon-koung whether he felt like he was himself. Kim Yeon-koung replied to his juniors, "Is there a time when it is like a band?"

Yoo Jae-Suk then pointed out, "You do not know that you are a great person." Kim Yeon-koung repeatedly told his juniors, "Hey, is there? "He laughed and laughed. And Haha, who saw it, said," I am glad, I am a university. " Yoo Jae-Suk also attracted attention with the attitude of one more than the university, saying to Haha, "I am talking."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Yeon-koung's juniors if they ever felt like Kim Yeon-koung was like a great team. "I thought I wanted to hit the futon at the end of the day," said the juniors. "I thought about the futon in the sense of solving the accumulated things so far."

Kim Yeon-koung, who heard this, said, "It is not Indian rice. I will roll it with a blanket and beat it so I do not know who hit it." And Kim Yeon-koung's juniors asked me how to say the quilt at Running Man. "If you prepare, I will do it." "I do not need a quilt. I think I just need clothes. I just need to cover my face. "

On the other hand, Kim Yeon-koung said, "If you look at it, only people who shoot the broadcast come out. For example, Kim Hee-jin, "he said," I wanted to appear with my juniors at the time of the Running Man, "and said," I wanted to give opportunities to less known players without playing a game.