'Phone Sister' Hong Eun Hee, finally recognized by Lee Sang-sook 'Out'

In the 47th KBS 2TV weekend drama Okei Photosisters broadcast on the 5th, Jipungnyeon (Lee Sang-sook) was shown to have reconciled with Lee gwang-nam (Hong Eun Hee).On the day, Lee gwang-nam was shocked to learn that he was drunk and poured Bakumatsu on a bliss.Lee gwang-nam fled to the house of the penis (Lee Bo-hee), and the gutter went to pick up the lee gwang-nam himself.If you run away from your home with a smell of alcohol all night, do you think Ill let you go? What did you say to me last night?Lee gwang-nam said: Its really wrong. I think Ive crossed a river that cant be crossed. Ill do as my mother says.I can not even say that I have made a big mistake and forgive me. Lee gwang-nam packed his luggage to go out of his house, and in the meantime, he set up a table and brought it to the room of Lee gwang-nam.If you throw him out, you feed him. People swear only to me. Its your favorite prophetic seafarer.I told you that it was delicious one day, he said, reaching out the hand of reconciliation, and Lee gang-nam fell on his lap.I heard your drink and thought about it all night.In the old days, I heard a lot of people saying that I was good, but now I am getting older and getting smaller and smaller, and I have to say, I should not do this.I would have been disappointed because I was expecting a lot of things. I was wrong about everything that passed. Especially, It is not easy to raise my husband like my own child who brought him with me because he was cheating. Thank you.I am a mother of the gods, said Lee gwang-nam, you recognize me as a mother of the gods?I can not understand me as a woman, said the woman. I came to my heart and I was stuck.I know youre a woman. Why did you think you were a bitch. Im a girl. Im not growing up. Eat.Your body is healthy, and you have a sister. The fortune teller said there was another daughter. Lets have it before its too late. Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

In the 47th kbs 2TV weekend drama "Okei Photosisters" broadcast on the 5th, Jipungnyeon (Lee Sang-sook) was shown to have reconciled with lee gwang-nam (Hong Eun Hee).

On the day, lee gwang-nam was shocked to learn that he was drunk and poured Bakumatsu on a bliss. lee gwang-nam fled to the house of the penis (Lee Bo-hee), and the gutter went to pick up the lee gwang-nam himself.

"If you run away from your home with a smell of alcohol all night, do you think I'll let you go? What did you say to me last night?"

lee gwang-nam said: "It's really wrong. I think I've crossed a river that can't be crossed. I'll do as my mother says. I can not even say that I have made a big mistake and forgive me. "

lee gwang-nam packed his luggage to go out of his house, and in the meantime, he set up a table and brought it to the room of lee gwang-nam.

"If you throw him out, you feed him. People swear only to me. It's your favorite prophetic seafarer. I told you that it was delicious one day, "he said, reaching out the hand of reconciliation, and Lee gang-nam fell on his lap.

"I heard your drink and thought about it all night. In the old days, I heard a lot of people saying that I was good, but now I am getting older and getting smaller and smaller, and I have to say, "I should not do this." I would have been disappointed because I was expecting a lot of things. I was wrong about everything that passed. "

Especially, "It is not easy to raise my husband like my own child who brought him with me because he was cheating. Thank you. "I am a mother of the gods," said lee gwang-nam, "you recognize me as a mother of the gods?"

"I can not understand me as a woman," said the woman. "I came to my heart and I was stuck. I know you're a woman. Why did you think you were a bitch. I'm a girl. I'm not growing up. Eat. Your body is healthy, and you have a sister. The fortune teller said there was another daughter. Let's have it before it's too late. "

Photo = kbs Broadcasting Screen