Park Si-eun' Jin Tae-hyun, two eyes on frustration...Naging floods can't help but Daughter fool

Actor Jin Tae-hyun has revealed his delightful daughter, a fool.On September 17, Jin Tae-hyun wrote on his personal Instagram account: Yesterday, my daughter and I had a dinner out; I had a conversation during the meal; I miss when I was my daughters niece.I listened to the words well at that time. However, he added, I still have my daughter who is working hard # Dinner # Daughter # Nagging # Dad # Family Stargram # Daughter Stargram # Nagging.The photo, which was released together, shows the daughter of Jin Tae-hyun.Even though his father, Jin Tae-hyun, is seriously Nagging, his daughters playfulness, which he left with a strong picture, causes laughter.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun adopted her daughter, Park Si-eun, and her daughter, Park Davida, in 2015 marriage with actor Park Si-eun.These Family appeared on SBS Sangmyong 2 - You Are My Destiny and collected topics.
Actor Jin Tae-hyun has revealed his delightful daughter, a fool.On September 17, Jin Tae-hyun wrote on his personal Instagram account: Yesterday, my daughter and I had a dinner out; I had a conversation during the meal; I miss when I was my daughters niece.I listened to the words well at that time. However, he added, I still have my daughter who is working hard # Dinner # Daughter # Nagging # Dad # Family Stargram # Daughter Stargram # Nagging.The photo, which was released together, shows the daughter of Jin Tae-hyun.Even though his father, Jin Tae-hyun, is seriously Nagging, his daughters playfulness, which he left with a strong picture, causes laughter.Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun adopted her daughter, Park Si-eun, and her daughter, Park Davida, in 2015 marriage with actor Park Si-eun.These Family appeared on SBS Sangmyong 2 - You Are My Destiny and collected topics.

Actor Jin Tae-hyun has revealed his delightful daughter, a fool.

On September 17, Jin Tae-hyun wrote on his personal Instagram account: "Yesterday, my daughter and I had a dinner out; I had a conversation during the meal; I miss when I was my daughter's niece. I listened to the words well at that time. " However, he added, "I still have my daughter who is working hard # Dinner # Daughter # Nagging # Dad # Family Stargram # Daughter Stargram # Nagging."

The photo, which was released together, shows the daughter of Jin Tae-hyun. Even though his father, Jin Tae-hyun, is seriously Nagging, his daughter's playfulness, which he left with a strong picture, causes laughter.

Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun adopted her daughter, Park Si-eun, and her daughter, Park Davida, in 2015 marriage with actor Park Si-eun. These Family appeared on SBS 'Sangmyong 2 - You Are My Destiny' and collected topics.