Lee Soo' Lyn "I always take Selfie ... Selfie John's chic charm hidden in the house

Lyn posted a picture on his Instagram on the 15th with an article entitled I am always taking selfie ... in front of my shoebox.In the photo, Lyn, who gave a bag to the all-black suit, was posing in front of the shoebox.Lyn, who gives a chic feeling in front of a neatly decorated shoebox in a modern atmosphere, attracts attention.Meanwhile, Lyn marriages with singer Lee Soo in 2014.Photo: Lyn Instagram

Lyn posted a picture on his Instagram on the 15th with an article entitled "I am always taking Selfie ... in front of my shoebox".

In the photo, Lyn, who gave a bag to the all-black suit, was posing in front of the shoebox. Lyn, who gives a chic feeling in front of a neatly decorated shoebox in a modern atmosphere, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Lyn marriages with singer Lee Soo in 2014.

Photo: Lyn Instagram