'Lee Soooo' Lyn, Queen Letizia of Spain became...Deindin also celebrated furiously

Singer Lyn enjoyed the joy of celebrating her birthday.Lyn said to her instagram on the 9th, The beautiful birthday flower you gave me at 325! Our good company is a good company.Thank you Lyn Sasa, a lovely girl who congratulated me as soon as I was at 12 oclock. In the photo he released together, he is transformed perfectly into Queen Letizia of Spain, as he wears a crown on his head and holds a large bouquet of flowers.This is more like a delicate figure in a light blue dress and a lovely smile.When he saw this, Dindin boasted his affection with the comment Happy Birthday, Sister! Lee Ye-joon also said, Oh my God! Sister Lee Lee Lee Lee!!!!!! Happy birthday so much.I have a happy birthday, he wrote.Lyn meanwhile scored for MC The Max Lee Soo, who was a 10-year-old friend, and marriage in September 2014.In September 2019, the sea boasted a full affection for her husband through the message My Friend, who is handsome in the back.lyn SNS

Singer Lyn enjoyed the joy of celebrating her birthday.

Lyn said to her instagram on the 9th, "The beautiful birthday flower you gave me at 325! Our good company is a good company. Thank you Lyn Sasa, a lovely girl who congratulated me as soon as I was at 12 o'clock. "

In the photo he released together, he is transformed perfectly into Queen Letizia of Spain, as he wears a crown on his head and holds a large bouquet of flowers. This is more like a delicate figure in a light blue dress and a lovely smile.

When he saw this, Dindin boasted his affection with the comment "Happy Birthday, Sister!" Lee Ye-joon also said, "Oh my God! Sister Lee Lee Lee Lee!!!!!! Happy birthday so much. "I have a happy birthday," he wrote.

Lyn meanwhile scored for MC The Max Lee Soo, who was a 10-year-old Friend, and marriage in September 2014. In September 2019, the sea boasted a full affection for her husband through the message "My Friend, who is handsome in the back."

Lyn SNS