"younger Sister First Disclosure" Baek Ji-young, Face Remove Park told his brother, "Jung Suk-won, Two Sisters In Law should have been a singer" ('Feminist movement Town')

Singer Baek Ji-young first unveiled his younger brother.JTBCs Where I Return to Me - Feminist Movement Town (hereinafter referred to as Feminist Movement Town), which was broadcast on the 5th, depicted the Feminist movement life of Baek Ji-young.Feminist movement life of Woman Hur Jae Baek Ji-young is with a special person.Baek Ji-young drove to humming, saying, Its the first time theyre going to Travel. It was Bae Baek Ji-youngs brother Baek Ji-young.Baek Ji-young, who is three years older than Baek Ji-young, is the youngest of the three siblings, and Baek Ji-young said, There is a very special sensibility as a sister.My sister was a steady daughter who listened to her parents and I was a daughter who did not listen. I was calm.My brother was delighted with the feminist movement in the parenting, saying, Today, the childrens school is sent by my husband.My brother was from The Silver X Girls High School Searchlight; Baek Ji-young said, We had a band in our high school, and my brother was a vocalist; the Silver Gwang Girls High School band is famous.Baek Ji-young said, When I remade Kim Jong Euns I Love You, I also performed a special performance at my concert.His younger brother Baek Ji-young still boasted his rusty singing skills.Baek Ji-young said, My husband Jung Suk-won said, The singer should not be doing it, but two Sisters In Law should have done it.I told HAIM my aunts song and she said, Is it my mother or not? In the past, my mother was confused with her voice.People see Feminist movement town a lot these days, you do too, Baek Ji-young asked. I want to be alone, Im not alone the last time.I never did, I need that time too much, he said.Baek Ji-young said, I am Feminist movement town and the best thing is that there is nothing to do after this.I didnt know I was this personality, marriage and I knew it. I cant stand it. I want to say, Mum must have been hard then.I think my mother and I were my mother-in-law. I think I was my mother.Its really great, he recalled, and his brother agreed, saying, Its a super woman. Baek Ji-young worried, If you think I was just sneaking Esapce to drink in the old days... what if HAIM later does?If HAIM is experiencing a wandering period, my Menopausal and HAIM can overlap puberty, so I win, he laughed.Anyway, I was wandering and I came back well, so it wasnt bad to look back, I think HAIM would have that time, Baek Ji-young nodded.Fortunately, the rain almost stopped, Baek Ji-youngs car headed somewhere strong. The other destination was Baro youngwol.Baek Ji-young was confident that he had prepared a colorful course because he had a scenic place.The first Feminist movement spot is the Baro seafood restaurant, and Baek Ji-young says, The seafood fits well in my constitution.My brother likes meat, but I thought that seafood is right if meat is good and seafood is good.

Singer Baek Ji-young first unveiled his younger brother.

JTBC's "Where I Return to Me - Feminist movement Town" (hereinafter referred to as "Feminist movement Town"), which was broadcast on the 5th, depicted the Feminist movement Life of Baek Ji-young.

Feminist movement Life of 'Woman Hur Jae' Baek Ji-young is with a special person. Baek Ji-young drove to humming, saying, "It's the first time they're going to Travel." It was Bae Baek Ji-young's brother Baek Ji-young.

Baek Ji-young, who is three years older than Baek Ji-young, is the youngest of the three siblings, and Baek Ji-young said, "There is a very special sensibility as a Sister. My Sister was a steady daughter who listened to her parents and I was a daughter who did not listen. I was calm. My brother was delighted with the Feminist movement in the parenting, saying, "Today, the children's school is sent by my husband."

My brother was from "The Silver X Girls' High School Searchlight"; Baek Ji-young said, "We had a band in our high school, and my brother was a vocalist; the Silver Gwang Girls' High School band is famous.

Baek Ji-young said, "When I remade Kim Jong Eun's 'I Love You', I also performed a special performance at my concert." His younger brother Baek Ji-young still boasted his rusty singing skills.

Baek Ji-young said, "My husband Jung Suk-won said, 'The singer should not be doing it, but two Sisters In Law should have done it.' I told HAIM my aunt's song and she said, 'Is it my mother or not?' "In the past, my mother was confused with her voice.

"People see 'Feminist movement town a lot these days, you do too," Baek Ji-young asked. "I want to be alone, I'm not alone the last time. I never did, I need that time too much," he said. Baek Ji-young said, "I am 'Feminist movement town' and the best thing is that there is nothing to do after this."

"I didn't know I was this personality, marriage and I knew it. I can't stand it. I want to say, 'Mum must have been hard then.' I think my mother and I were my mother-in-law. I think I was my mother. It's really great, "he recalled, and his brother agreed, saying," It's a super woman. "

Baek Ji-young worried, "If you think I was just sneaking Esapce to drink in the old days... what if HAIM later does?" "If HAIM is experiencing a wandering period, my Menopausal and HAIM can overlap puberty, so I win," he laughed.

"Anyway, I was wandering and I came back well, so it wasn't bad to look back, I think HAIM would have that time," Baek Ji-young nodded.

Fortunately, the rain almost stopped, Baek Ji-young's car headed somewhere strong. The other destination was Baro youngwol. Baek Ji-young was confident that he had prepared a colorful course because he had a scenic place.

The first Feminist movement spot is the Baro seafood restaurant, and Baek Ji-young says, "The seafood fits well in my constitution. My brother likes meat, but I thought that seafood is right if meat is good and seafood is good. "