Lee Ji-hoon, Bae Yong-joon released a Gifted Evacuation costume "I Can't Sell It Because It's a Yonsama Collection" (family mate)

Actor Lee Ji-hoon showed off Jacket, who was given a Gift by Yonsama Bae Yong-joon.Lee Ji-hoon Lee Hanna and his brother and sister appeared in MBC Chuseok special feature Homemate broadcast on September 22 and mentioned Bae Yong-joon.On the day, the two people clashed into different fashion worlds, choosing used costumes to be posted on used trade apps.I really found the clothes (to put on the app), please sell this, my brother Ihanna said, searching Lee Ji-hoons dressing room and not holding back laughing.The clothes Ihanna had picked up were a rather esoteric outfit embroidered with black fabric and colorful wings.Lee Ji-hoon said, No, this is the clothes in my heart.When I entered my old agency, Bae Yong-joon gave me a gift of clothes I wore. This is a collection of Yonsama, I remember that I wore this jacket, went to the premiere and passed the audition meeting.Then Ihanna said, I understand, but I have wings on my chest. I could not bear to laugh and made the studio into a laughing sea.
Actor Lee Ji-hoon showed off Jacket, who was given a Gift by Yonsama Bae Yong-joon.Lee Ji-hoon Lee Hanna and his brother and sister appeared in MBC Chuseok special feature Homemate broadcast on September 22 and mentioned Bae Yong-joon.On the day, the two people clashed into different fashion worlds, choosing used costumes to be posted on used trade apps.I really found the clothes (to put on the app), please sell this, my brother Ihanna said, searching Lee Ji-hoons dressing room and not holding back laughing.The clothes Ihanna had picked up were a rather esoteric outfit embroidered with black fabric and colorful wings.Lee Ji-hoon said, No, this is the clothes in my heart.When I entered my old agency, Bae Yong-joon gave me a gift of clothes I wore. This is a collection of Yonsama, I remember that I wore this jacket, went to the premiere and passed the audition meeting.Then Ihanna said, I understand, but I have wings on my chest. I could not bear to laugh and made the studio into a laughing sea.

Actor Lee Ji-hoon showed off Jacket, who was given a Gift by Yonsama Bae Yong-joon.

Lee Ji-hoon Lee Hanna and his brother and sister appeared in MBC Chuseok special feature 'Homemate' broadcast on September 22 and mentioned Bae Yong-joon.

On the day, the two people clashed into different fashion worlds, choosing used costumes to be posted on used trade apps.

"I really found the clothes (to put on the app), please sell this," my brother Ihanna said, searching Lee Ji-hoon's dressing room and not holding back laughing. The clothes Ihanna had picked up were a rather esoteric outfit embroidered with black fabric and colorful wings.

Lee Ji-hoon said, "No, this is the clothes in my heart. When I entered my old agency, Bae Yong-joon gave me a Gift of clothes I wore. "

"This is a collection of Yonsama, I remember that I wore this Jacket, went to the premiere and passed the audition meeting."

Then Ihanna said, "I understand, but I have wings on my chest." I could not bear to laugh and made the studio into a laughing sea.