Kim Hee-jin, Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Tears Resolution "No Cry, Cover and Smear"

Seoul:) = National volleyball player Kim Hee-jin explained that he did not shed tears at the Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Olympic Games.In MBC Power of omniscient interfering broadcast on the 18th, Kim Hee-jin and Lee In-hee Managers interfering video was released.On this day, Kim Hee-jin and Manager met Park Jung-ah before shooting the picture.Kim Hee-jin and Park Jung-ah are close friends who have known each other since middle school.Park Jung-ah thought that when he first saw Kim Hee-jin, he thought a handsome man runs and laughed with Friend saying, That brother is really handsome.It was really skinny - tall and skinny, Kim Hee-jin said of Park Jung-ahs first impression.Manager asked Park Jung-ah what it was like when he scored in the fifth set of the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Korea-Japan matches.I was instinctively doing it, but my sisters said it was a strategy, Park Jung-ah said. The MCs asked if they knew they would win.Kim Hee-jin said, We caught up with the score, and Kim Yeon-koung grasped the Japanese flow. The improvisation was well suited.Kim Yeon-koung lets not regret it, instilling a fight in playersKim Hee-jin said that Lets not regret among White and Lets not regret came to the fore.No, I covered it with a T-shirt and cursed it, Kim Hee-jin said during the game, when a crying scene was captured.He explained that he was whipping himself because he failed to score.Kim Hee-jin and Park Jung-ah have built up their will as they talk about the 2024 Paris Olympics three years later.Meanwhile Kim Hee-jin boasted an extraordinary sense of fashion.Manager said of Kim Hee-jins fashion, I have a lot of clothes that I can not see in my room because I like to shop and have a good sense.I dress well with the fashionable sensibility these days, testified. There were several bottles of perfume, too. Every day the scent is different, Manager said.Kim Hee-jin said, I use a washing machine because it is a group accommodation.I think it will smell bad, so I choose the fiber softener well and sprinkle perfume properly. He said, I like the cotton-based fragrance. However, it is said that it sprinkles different fragrance according to the fashion and weather of the day.

Seoul:) = National volleyball player Kim Hee-jin explained that he did not shed tears at the Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Olympic Games.

In MBC 'Power of omniscient interfering' broadcast on the 18th, Kim Hee-jin and Lee In-hee Manager's interfering video was released.

On this day, Kim Hee-jin and Manager met Park Jung-ah before shooting the picture. Kim Hee-jin and Park Jung-ah are close Friends who have known each other since middle school. Park Jung-ah thought that when he first saw Kim Hee-jin, he thought 'a handsome man runs' and laughed with Friend saying, "That brother is really handsome." "It was really skinny - tall and skinny," Kim Hee-jin said of Park Jung-ah's first impression.

Manager asked Park Jung-ah what it was like when he scored in the fifth set of the 2020 Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Korea-Japan matches. "I was instinctively doing it, but my sisters said it was a strategy," Park Jung-ah said. The MCs asked if they knew they would win. Kim Hee-jin said, "We caught up with the score, and Kim Yeon-koung grasped the Japanese flow. The improvisation was well suited. Kim Yeon-koung 'let's not regret it', instilling a fight in players Kim Hee-jin said that "Let's not regret" among "White" and "Let's not regret" came to the fore.

"No, I covered it with a T-shirt and cursed it," Kim Hee-jin said during the game, when a crying scene was captured. He explained that he was whipping himself because he failed to score. Kim Hee-jin and Park Jung-ah have built up their will as they talk about the 2024 Paris Olympics three years later.

Meanwhile Kim Hee-jin boasted an extraordinary sense of fashion. Manager said of Kim Hee-jin's fashion, "I have a lot of clothes that I can not see in my room because I like to shop and have a good sense. "I dress well with the fashionable sensibility these days," testified. There were several bottles of perfume, too. "Every day the scent is different," Manager said. Kim Hee-jin said, "I use a washing machine because it is a group accommodation. I think it will smell bad, so I choose the fiber softener well and sprinkle perfume properly. "He said," I like the cotton-based fragrance. " However, it is said that it sprinkles different fragrance according to the fashion and weather of the day.