Kim Da-som pictorial coexistence of elegant X chic

Actor Kim Da-som captivated Sight with a picture of elegance and chic coexisting.Kim Da-som has released a new concept picture and a candid interview through the October issue of the fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus.In the public picture, Kim Da-som released Kim Da-soms charm to the full with a neat but bold styling.Kim Da-som, who showed his unstoppable eyes toward the camera, made a strong impression with colorful expressions and restrained poses.Kim Da-som, who spent a busy summer with choose between the two activities, said, I felt the joy and gratitude of the stage that I did not know because I was familiar.On the other hand, I was trembling as if I had returned to a rookie. Kim Da-som also delivered his commitment as an Actor.Kim Da-som, who said, I want to concentrate on my dream actor activity since I was a child now, thought Julia Roberts movie, I want to do that.Finally, Kim Da-som, who wants to be a person who does not lose his humor, spewed bright energy throughout the photo shoot and interview. I want to have fun with me.Actor Kim Da-som is expected to grow, as he says, It seems that a humorous person is better than a heavy and cool person.

Actor Kim Da-som captivated Sight with a picture of elegance and chic coexisting.

Kim Da-som has released a new concept picture and a candid Interview through the October issue of the fashion magazine 'Arena Homme Plus'.

In the public picture, Kim Da-som released Kim Da-som's charm To the full with a neat but bold styling. Kim Da-som, who showed his unstoppable eyes toward the camera, made a strong impression with colorful expressions and restrained poses.

Kim Da-som, who spent a busy summer with 'choose between the two' activities, said, "I felt the joy and gratitude of the stage that I did not know because I was familiar. On the other hand, I was trembling as if I had returned to a rookie. "

Kim Da-som also delivered his commitment as an Actor. Kim Da-som, who said, "I want to concentrate on my dream Actor activity since I was a child now," thought Julia Roberts' movie, "I want to do that."

Finally, Kim Da-som, who wants to be a person who does not lose his humor, spewed bright energy throughout the photo shoot and Interview. "I want to have fun with me. Actor Kim Da-som is expected to grow, as he says, "It seems that a humorous person is better than a heavy and cool person."