Ki Eun-se "Chuseok, who does not do anything with his finger hurt.

On the 21st, Ki Eun-se posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Everyone have a pleasant Chuseok holiday.The photo released on the day showed Ki Eun-se in a hanbok with a blue jeogori, and her bandaged fingers make her sad.I tried to do it at my house, but I was hurt by my finger and it was Chuseok that I did not do anything at my brother, said Ki Eun-se.On the other hand, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012.Photo: Ki Eun-se Instagram
On the 21st, Ki Eun-se posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Everyone have a pleasant Chuseok holiday.The photo released on the day showed Ki Eun-se in a hanbok with a blue jeogori, and her bandaged fingers make her sad.I tried to do it at my house, but I was hurt by my finger and it was Chuseok that I did not do anything at my brother, said Ki Eun-se.On the other hand, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012.Photo: Ki Eun-se Instagram

On the 21st, Ki Eun-se posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Everyone have a pleasant Chuseok holiday".

The photo released on the day showed Ki Eun-se in a hanbok with a blue jeogori, and her bandaged fingers make her sad.

"I tried to do it at my house, but I was hurt by my finger and it was Chuseok that I did not do anything at my brother," said Ki Eun-se.

On the other hand, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012.

Photo: Ki Eun-se Instagram