Jolie "Pete and divorce Reasons? Want to Work With sex offender Eric Weinstein" reveals

Hollywood actor Angelina Jolie has confessed she suffered from her marriage to actor Brad Bird Pete.He also argued that he was worried about his childs safety during his marriage to Pete and that he had a conflict with Hollywood mogul Harvey Eric Weinstein, who became the fuse of the Hollywood MeToo movement.Jolie recently told The Guardian that she is still in a legal dispute regarding her book Know Your Rights, referring to an unfinished divorce with Pete.I was afraid of my whole family while I was living with Pete, Jolie said, adding, Im not a light decision maker.It took a lot of time to feel that I had to be separated from the father of the children. In addition, Jolie said she was trauma to the diverce of the past five years and in some ways has been in the last 10 years.Theres a lot of things that you cant say, he added.Jolie claimed that another issue with Pete during her marriage was his willingness to work with sex offender Harvey Eric Weinstein.Jolie, who starred in Eric Weinsteins Flying by Hearts at age 21, recalled working with Eric Weinstein as a mountain to be crossed and had to escape.I warned people about Eric Weinstein, and I remember telling my first husband, Johnny, to let other men know about it.I was offered the movie Aviator, but I refused because Eric Weinstein was involved - I never worked with him again or with him.Thats why I was hard when Brad Bird did it. Jolie claimed that Pete asked Eric Weinstein to work as a producer for the noir thriller Killing Me Softley, which was distributed by the Eric Weinstein Company.Referring to his husbands desire to work with Eric Weinstein at the time, he said: We fought (about Eric Weinsteins involvement).I was so sick, she said.Jolie and Pete began their devotion in 2005, and married in 2014; this Brangelina was called a couple of the century, but Jolie filed a divorce suit in 2016.Pete was also charged with child abuse.Jolie and Pete have six children: Maddox, 20, Pax, 17, Zahara, 16, Shiloh, 15 and 13-year-old twins Vivian and Knox.Maddox is no longer a minor, so is not included in the ongoing custody dispute.The pair have legally diverted but are still arguing over custody of their children.Meanwhile, in this regard, Pete declined to comment to The Guardian.

Hollywood actor Angelina Jolie has confessed she suffered from her marriage to actor Brad Bird Pete. He also argued that he was worried about his child's safety during his marriage to Pete and that he had a conflict with Hollywood mogul Harvey Eric Weinstein, who became the fuse of the Hollywood MeToo movement.

Jolie recently told The Guardian that she is "still in a legal dispute" regarding her book Know Your Rights, referring to an unfinished divorce with Pete.

"I was afraid of my whole family while I was living with Pete," Jolie said, adding, "I'm not a light decision maker. It took a lot of time to feel that I had to be separated from the father of the children. "

In addition, Jolie said she was "trauma" to the diverce of the past five years and "in some ways has been in the last 10 years." "There's a lot of things that you can't say," he added.

Jolie claimed that another issue with Pete during her marriage was his willingness to work with sex offender Harvey Eric Weinstein.

Jolie, who starred in Eric Weinstein's "Flying by Hearts" at age 21, recalled working with Eric Weinstein as "a mountain to be crossed and had to escape."

"I warned people about Eric Weinstein, and I remember telling my first husband, Johnny, to let other men know about it. I was offered the movie 'Aviator', but I refused because Eric Weinstein was involved - I never worked with him again or with him. That's why I was hard when Brad Bird did it. "

Jolie claimed that Pete asked Eric Weinstein to work as a producer for the noir thriller "Killing Me Softley," which was distributed by the Eric Weinstein Company. Referring to his husband's desire to work with Eric Weinstein at the time, he said: "We fought (about Eric Weinstein's involvement). I was so sick," she said.

Jolie and Pete began their devotion in 2005, and married in 2014; this "Brangelina" was called a couple of the century, but Jolie filed a divorce suit in 2016. Pete was also charged with child abuse.

Jolie and Pete have six children: Maddox, 20, Pax, 17, Zahara, 16, Shiloh, 15 and 13-year-old twins Vivian and Knox. Maddox is no longer a minor, so is not included in the ongoing custody dispute.

The pair have legally diverted but are still arguing over custody of their children.

Meanwhile, in this regard, Pete declined to comment to The Guardian.