jang je-won Decliners, "Hey NO:EL Reflects on Misguided Crime, Home Swamped Field"

The power of the people jang je-won eventually put down the position of Yoon Seok-ryul Camp general manager because of the son NO:EL.It was hard to last a minute, Chang told his SNS on the 28th. I had no face for the people and I was sorry for the candidate, Yoon Seok-ryul.I am sorry and sorry, but I can not get the approval of the candidate and I will put down the chief of the camp. I will take the time to self-reflection by deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised my child wrong. I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been guilty yet.Jangs son, rapper NO:EL, drove a Mercedes car at the intersection of St. Marys Hospital in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul at 10:30 pm on the 18th.Police on the scene demanded a breathalyzer test, but NO:EL refused and hit the police officer in the head.In the end, NO:EL was arrested on suspicion of refusing to measure drinking and obstructing the execution of unlicensed driving under the Road Traffic Act.Police have completed investigations into the related persons, including the car passenger of NO:EL, the victim police officer, and two passengers on the vehicle affected by the traffic accident, and are about to summon NO:EL on the 22nd.NO:EL was also sentenced to two years in prison for one year and six months in prison for attempting to switch drivers for drunk driving traffic accidents in 2019.However, even though he was arrested as a current criminal in the Probation state, netizens raised a preferential controversy in that he was arrested without detention, and eventually petitions and demonstrations emerged.Next is a special article by Jang Ui-won.It was hard to last a minute.There was no face to the people, and there was no way to feel sorry for Yoon Seok-ryul.My wife who is tearing the day, my mother who is not eating properly, and my family have become a field.I spent an insomnia night in my position where I could not even decide without obtaining the candidates permission.I am sorry and sorry, but I will eventually drop the position of Chief of the Camp without obtaining the candidates permission.I am deeply grateful to Yoon for his generous trust. I will support Yoons election as president.Now, I will take time to self-reflection, deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised his child wrong, but I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been guilty.I apologize to the people and the local residents who raised me once again.

The power of the people jang je-won eventually put down the position of Yoon Seok-ryul Camp general manager because of the son NO:EL.

"It was hard to last a minute," Chang told his SNS on the 28th. "I had no face for the people and I was sorry for the candidate, Yoon Seok-ryul. I am sorry and sorry, but I can not get the approval of the candidate and I will put down the chief of the Camp. "

"I will take the time to self-reflection by deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised my child wrong. I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been guilty yet."

Jang's son, rapper NO:EL, drove a Mercedes car at the intersection of St. Mary's Hospital in Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul at 10:30 pm on the 18th. Police on the scene demanded a breathalyzer test, but NO:EL refused and hit the police officer in the head. In the end, NO:EL was arrested on suspicion of refusing to measure drinking and obstructing the execution of unlicensed driving under the Road Traffic Act. Police have completed investigations into the related persons, including the car passenger of NO:EL, the victim police officer, and two passengers on the vehicle affected by the traffic accident, and are about to summon NO:EL on the 22nd.

NO:EL was also sentenced to two years in prison for one year and six months in prison for attempting to switch drivers for drunk driving traffic accidents in 2019. However, even though he was arrested as a current criminal in the Probation state, netizens raised a "preferential controversy" in that he was arrested without detention, and eventually petitions and demonstrations emerged.

Next is a special article by Jang Ui-won.

It was hard to last a minute.

There was no face to the people, and there was no way to feel sorry for Yoon Seok-ryul.

My wife who is tearing the day, my mother who is not eating properly, and my family have become a field.

I spent an insomnia night in my position where I could not even decide without obtaining the candidate's permission.

I am sorry and sorry, but I will eventually drop the position of Chief of the Camp without obtaining the candidate's permission.

I am deeply grateful to Yoon for his generous trust. I will support Yoon's election as president.

Now, I will take time to self-reflection, deeply reflecting on the sins of my father who raised his child wrong, but I will faithfully fulfill my role as a father who has not been guilty.

I apologize to the people and the local residents who raised me once again.