Lee So-ra "Healing because my partner is so good"...I saw who I was Golfing with.

Model Lee So-ra, 52, has released a Golf-certified photo with Comedian Kim Gook Jin, 56.Lee So-ra told Instagram on Friday: Night Golf course was full of quiet, mysterious beauty.I was healing because I liked my companion. Thank you for my brother. He added hashtags such as # King of consideration # King of Golf # Kim Gook Jin # HealingGolf # Golf # Kim Gook Jin YouTube # Luna Hills Ansung cc .This is a photo taken at night Golf course: Lee So-ra in Golf suit and Kim Gook Jin pose side by side.Lee So-ra is smiling with both hands gathered forward, and Kim Gook Jin is making a nice look with a golf in one hand.I feel the special friendship of the two in Lee So-ras writing.Kim Gook Jin, famous for his extraordinary Golf love, is running the YouTube channel Kim Gook JinTV_Golf without any hesitation.

Model Lee So-ra, 52, has released a Golf-certified photo with Comedian Kim Gook Jin, 56.

Lee So-ra told Instagram on Friday: "Night Golf course was full of quiet, mysterious beauty. I was healing because I liked my companion. Thank you for my brother. "He added hashtags such as" # King of consideration # King of Golf # Kim Gook Jin # HealingGolf # Golf # Kim Gook Jin YouTube # Luna Hills Ansung cc ".

This is a photo taken at night Golf course: Lee So-ra in Golf suit and Kim Gook Jin pose side by side. Lee So-ra is smiling with both hands gathered forward, and Kim Gook Jin is making a nice look with a Golf in one hand. I feel the special friendship of the two in Lee So-ra's writing.

Kim Gook Jin, famous for his extraordinary Golf love, is running the YouTube channel 'Kim Gook JinTV_Golf without any hesitation'.