Is it Yoo In-young? I changed my makeup. I'm not sure I'm a face

Actor Yoo In-young showed his face as if he were unfamiliar.Yoo In-young posted a picture and a picture on his 29th day of his instagram saying, I am not like me, I am like me.The photo shows Yoo In-young drinking a drink at a cafe, wearing a sleeveless but wearing a coat to overcome the chilly weather.Yoo In-young looks at her with a very different face. Yoo In-young shows a new look in makeup and front-gairma, and she writes that she is I am not like me, I am like me.On the other hand, Yoo In-young appeared on SBS Good Casting and KBS2 Land Village which were broadcast last year.

Actor Yoo In-young showed his face as if he were unfamiliar.

Yoo In-young posted a picture and a picture on his 29th day of his instagram saying, "I am not like me, I am like me."

The photo shows Yoo In-young drinking a drink at a cafe, wearing a sleeveless but wearing a coat to overcome the chilly weather.

Yoo In-young looks at her with a very different face. Yoo In-young shows a new look in makeup and front-gairma, and she writes that she is "I am not like me, I am like me."

On the other hand, Yoo In-young appeared on SBS 'Good Casting' and KBS2 'Land Village' which were broadcast last year.