'High Class' Cho Yeo-jeong - Gong Hyun-joo captures Police face to face in the middle of the night

Cho Yeo-jeong and Gong Hyun-joo face off in Police in the middle of the night.TVNs Drama High Class (playplayplay Storyholic/director Choi Byung-gil) released two-shot SteelSeries by Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) and Cha Do-young (Gong Hyun-joo) on September 13.In the last broadcast, as soon as Song I entered the international school, Son Ahn I-chan (Jang melody-boon) was detained in the locker, and he was confused to receive an island Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé from a questionable person.Especially in the second episode ending, Song I pointed out her as a criminal by looking at a picture of Cha Do Young wearing the same Hair pin as Hair pin found in front of the locker where Son was trapped.The SteelSeries, which is open to the public, attracts attention with the scene where Song I and Cha Do Young talk in a dark night where there is no one.Song I is tense against Cha Do-young with a hard look as if he was sure of the Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.Cha Do-young is embarrassed with a stunned expression, raising his interest in whether he is the Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé criminal who has been pressing Song I.

Cho Yeo-jeong and Gong Hyun-joo face off in Police in the middle of the night.

TVN's Drama High Class (playplayplay Storyholic/director Choi Byung-gil) released two-shot SteelSeries by song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) and Cha Do-young (Gong Hyun-joo) on September 13.

In the last broadcast, as soon as song I entered the international school, son Ahn I-chan (Jang melody-boon) was detained in the locker, and he was confused to receive an island Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé from a questionable person. Especially in the second episode ending, song I pointed out her as a criminal by looking at a picture of Cha Do Young wearing the same Hair pin as Hair pin found in front of the locker where son was trapped.

The SteelSeries, which is open to the public, attracts attention with the scene where song I and Cha Do Young talk in a dark night where there is no one. song I is tense against Cha Do-young with a hard look as if he was sure of the Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé. Cha Do-young is embarrassed with a stunned expression, raising his interest in whether he is the Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé criminal who has been pressing song I.