'Singles' Bae Soo-jin "Lee A Young, Love with Other than Chu Sung Yeon"...Is there one other couple?

In Best TV, Bae Soo-jin reiterated the fact that Lee A-young is loving with someone other than Chu Sung-yeon.On the 14th, Africa Best TV, the video was posted under the title Singles Bae Soo-jins guest.On this day, Choi invited Bae Soo-jin, who has become a hot topic for his appearance on Singles on his personal channel, as a guest.I was not going to go to such an entertainment program anymore, and I am getting a lot of bad comments about being crazy about men, said Bae Soo-jin, who said, I came in from somewhere else after the end of Singles yesterday.So, when he comforted him, Why do you like men? Bae Soo-jin also laughed, I like men.Also, while talking about Singles, Bae Soo-jin said, Its not Dolsing, its just a single. It was originally Bae Dong-sungs daughter, but now its Dollsing Bae Soo-jin.Dolsing is not bad, it is also Dolsing that couples (not necessarily couples) break up after dating, said Choi.At this time, one viewer asked who was I wonder about two people who love there.Earlier, two people voted for the person who is currently in love in the finalization special section of Singles, but it was not revealed who it was.I can not tell you because it is not my story, Bae Soo-jin said. Two people who love on the air have appeared, but everyone is curious because they did not tell me.Ah Young-sister told me in person, that she loves herself, and that she loves her (not Chu Sung-yeon) with others, she said.And the other one said, I can not tell one person.I came back to Bae Soo-jin and asked questions.Bae Soo-jin said, If you say I do not love because I do not get an actor on the air, everyone is talking about Choi Jun-ho, and Choi Jun-ho was an actor and model.When the supreme court suddenly made the corner of I can tell now suddenly and asked, Did you want to live with someone else? Bae Soo-jin said, Yes, and replied frankly, If you actually go back, no one will honestly Choices.Especially on the scene where Bae Soo-jin was rejected and sat down, he said, When Choi Jun-ho just went?I felt more tears than I did, and I felt like, Why not? but it wasnt like that, he said.I think I hate it because I think Choices is dating, Bae Soo-jin said. I thought Choices was good for friends, but my brother thought I should be on the spot right away.Chu Sung-yeon and Lee A-young couple also said that they were Choices on the air, so they thought they were dating.It would have been burdensome to have to choices before we can see more, he said, understanding the position of Bae Soo-jin and saying, It is inevitable because it is broadcast.Africa best TV captures broadcast screen

In 'Best tv', Bae Soo-jin reiterated the fact that Lee A-young is loving with someone other than Chu Sung-yeon.

On the 14th, Africa 'Best' tv, the video was posted under the title 'Singles Bae Soo-jin's guest'.

On this day, Choi invited Bae Soo-jin, who has become a hot topic for his appearance on 'Singles' on his personal channel, as a guest. “I was not going to go to such an entertainment program anymore, and I am getting a lot of bad comments about being crazy about men,” said Bae Soo-jin, who said, “I came in from somewhere else after the end of ‘Singles’ yesterday. So, when he comforted him, "Why do you like men?" Bae Soo-jin also laughed, "I like men."

Also, while talking about 'Singles', Bae Soo-jin said, "It's not Dolsing, it's just a single." "It was originally 'Bae Dong-sung's daughter', but now it's 'Dollsing' Bae Soo-jin." “Dolsing is not bad, it is also Dolsing that couples (not necessarily couples) break up after dating,” said Choi.

At this time, one viewer asked who was "I wonder about two people who Love there." Earlier, two people voted for the person who is currently in Love in the finalization special section of 'Singles', but it was not revealed who it was.

"I can not tell you because it is not my story," Bae Soo-jin said. "Two people who Love on the air have appeared, but everyone is curious because they did not tell me."

“Ah Young-sister told me in person, that she Loves herself, and that she Loves her (not Chu Sung-yeon) with others,” she said. And the other one said, "I can not tell one person."

I came back to Bae Soo-jin and asked questions. Bae Soo-jin said, "If you say 'I do not Love because I do not get an actor' on the air, everyone is talking about Choi Jun-ho, and Choi Jun-ho was an actor and model."

When the supreme court suddenly made the corner of "I can tell now" suddenly and asked, "Did you want to live with someone else?" Bae Soo-jin said, "Yes," and replied frankly, "If you actually go back, no one will honestly Choices."

Especially on the scene where Bae Soo-jin was rejected and sat down, he said, "When Choi Jun-ho just went? “I felt more tears than I did, and I felt like, ‘Why not?’ but it wasn’t like that,’” he said.

“I think I hate it because I think Choices is dating,” Bae Soo-jin said. “I thought Choices was good for friends, but my brother thought I should be on the spot right away.”

"Chu Sung-yeon and Lee A-young couple also said that they were Choices on the air, so they thought they were dating." "It would have been burdensome to have to 'Choices' before we can see more," he said, understanding the position of Bae Soo-jin and saying, "It is inevitable because it is broadcast."

'Africa 'best' tv' captures broadcast screen