Lee Chi-hoon, who is from the "Eulchan era" two cycles today (19th)...donation of heritage.

The deceased died at 5am on March 19, 2020; aged 32.Lee Chi-hoon visited the hospital with lymphatic and body disease, and he was diagnosed with high fever and received Corona 19 test at the hospital.Corona 19 test results were negative, but Lee Chi-hoon was diagnosed with bacterial encephalitis and died of acute sepsis while being treated.In the sudden death of Lee Chi-hoon, BJ Saya said through the broadcast, Chi-hoon went to his brother heaven. (Lee Chi-hoon) went to the emergency room because he was sick and had to undergo a corona test.However, he said that he missed the time because he was treated a few days later. Lee Chi-hoons funeral was held as a funeral home for the poor.On March 18 last year, the Green Umbrella Childrens Foundation, a child support organization, announced that it had donated the African TV BJ late Lee Chi-hoon.The ceremony was attended by his mother, Jung Eun-young, and actors Song Chae-rin and Kim Jae-hoon, who were friends of the deceased.Lee Chi-hoons mother, Jung Eun-young, said, My son was good and frugal in his lifetime.I was a person who gave good influence to the people around me, he said. I thought that if I used my sons property to save my life, my son in heaven would be more happy.Lee Chi-hoon appeared on comedy TV Eulchan Era 5 and announced his face. He also appeared on K STAR Flowers Co., Ltd. He has since turned into an African TV BJ.Photo Lee Chi-hoon SNS

The deceased died at 5am on March 19, 2020; aged 32.

Lee Chi-hoon visited the hospital with lymphatic and body disease, and he was diagnosed with high fever and received Corona 19 test at the hospital. Corona 19 test results were negative, but Lee Chi-hoon was diagnosed with bacterial encephalitis and died of acute sepsis while being treated.

In the sudden death of Lee Chi-hoon, BJ Saya said through the broadcast, "Chi-hoon went to his brother heaven." “ (Lee Chi-hoon) went to the emergency room because he was sick and had to undergo a corona test. However, he said that he missed the time because he was treated a few days later. "

Lee Chi-hoon's funeral was held as a funeral home for the poor.

On March 18 last year, the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation, a child support organization, announced that it had donated the African TV BJ late Lee Chi-hoon. The ceremony was attended by his mother, Jung Eun-young, and actors Song Chae-rin and Kim Jae-hoon, who were friends of the deceased.

Lee Chi-hoon's mother, Jung Eun-young, said, "My son was good and frugal in his lifetime. "I was a person who gave good influence to the people around me," he said. "I thought that if I used my son's property to save my life, my son in heaven would be more happy.

Lee Chi-hoon appeared on comedy TV 'Eulchan Era 5' and announced his face. He also appeared on K STAR 'Flower's Co., Ltd.' He has since turned into an African TV BJ.

Photo Lee Chi-hoon SNS