Kim Jung-hwa, 20-year-old daughter, is on the news of her marriage, Munkle "I Become a Zhang Mo, Soon a Granny"

Actor Kim Jung-hwa told the news of the marriage of a long-sponsored Africa girl.Kim Jung-hwa told his SNS on the 7th, I first met Agnez Mo, 6 years old in 2009, and I became a mother at the age of 27 and presented my father to Agnez Mo, who turned 10 years old in 2013.Agnez Mo, who became an adult in 2021, is still my daughter, although my sponsorship is over.In 2022, 20-year-old angel Agnez Mo is now a real adult and married yesterday. The photo was a wedding picture of Kim Jung-hwa and Yoo Eun-sung, who were photographed nine years ago.Between the two were Agnez Mo, a girl from Africa Uganda, whom Kim Jung-hwa referred to as daughter.It is not a daughter who gave birth directly, but I have been supporting for a long time and I have been able to see that she is staying between mother and daughter.Another photo showed Agnez Mo, who became a lady, smiling brightly with her husband.Kim Jung-hwa was married to a girl who was 10 years old when she was married.Kim Jung-hwa said, I am so upset that I did not come together with you, and when Corona is okay, I will run to see my son-in-law. I became Zhang Mo.Im running and Im shaking my ass. Congratulations. My daughter. I miss you. Agnez Mo.Kim Jung-hwa married composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013 and has two sons.

Actor Kim Jung-hwa told the news of the marriage of a long-sponsored Africa girl.

Kim Jung-hwa told his SNS on the 7th, "I first met Agnez Mo, 6 years old in 2009, and I became a mother at the age of 27 and presented my father to Agnez Mo, who turned 10 years old in 2013. Agnez Mo, who became an adult in 2021, is still my daughter, although my sponsorship is over. In 2022, 20-year-old angel Agnez Mo is now a real adult and married yesterday. "

The photo was a wedding picture of Kim Jung-hwa and Yoo Eun-sung, who were photographed nine years ago. Between the two were Agnez Mo, a girl from Africa Uganda, whom Kim Jung-hwa referred to as 'daughter'. It is not a daughter who gave birth directly, but I have been supporting for a long time and I have been able to see that she is staying between 'mother and daughter'.

Another photo showed Agnez Mo, who became a lady, smiling brightly with her husband. Kim Jung-hwa was married to a girl who was 10 years old when she was married.

Kim Jung-hwa said, "I am so upset that I did not come together with you, and when Corona is okay, I will run to see my son-in-law." "I became Zhang Mo. I'm running and I'm shaking my ass. Congratulations. My daughter. I miss you. Agnez Mo."

Kim Jung-hwa married composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013 and has two sons.