All The Butlers' Kim Eun-hee author "Jang Hang-jun: First shooter of life...I don't want to show failure"

In SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the last 12 days, the story of Kim Eun-hee and director Jang Hang-jun got on the air.Kim Eun-hee author introduced Jang Hang-jun is the first shooter of my life.Kim said that he started working as an entertainer, and director Jang Hang-jun taught scenarios and society as a direct senior at the time.Jang Hang-jun laughed at the fact that there is politics, economy and culture beyond society.Asked if he was the one who raised the author Kim Eun-hee, Jang Hang-jun said: I never said that; I dont think the Sanes have said that.Kim Eun-hee and Jeon Seok-ho, who listened to this, suspected that they had told them themselves.I think a little bit has contributed, said Jang Hang-jun.Kim Eun-hee, the author of the drama Kingdom, asked whether there was a part of Jang Hang-juns contribution, I did not have any monitors at all in the play, he said, embarrassing Jang Hang-jun.Chang explained, The other script does not come into my eyes well, but Kim said, We are not left.Kim Eun-hee writes, I say that you first talked about Korea under Japan rule Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us.I talked about the Korean under Japanese rule vampire, said Jang-jun, director of the company. I am going to talk about the Korean science fiction.Whats funny? Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us should be talked about. The story behind the birth of Kingdom caught the eye.Meanwhile, director Jang Hang-jun caught the eye by saying that Kim Eun-hee was my family who became a great man.Jang Hang-jun said: There was a natural talent, but its not uncommon for anyone to do this.I think that the effort itself has to come to the ranks of the great man, he introduced Kim Eun-hees efforts.Kim Eun-hee writes to director Jang Hang-jun, It is Husband who does not want to show me that I am never failing.Its a pleasant partner, and showed a pleasant couple, Chemi.

In SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the last 12 days, the story of Kim Eun-hee and director Jang Hang-jun got on the air.

Kim Eun-hee author introduced "Jang Hang-jun is the first shooter of my life". Kim said that he started working as an entertainer, and director Jang Hang-jun taught scenarios and society as a direct senior at the time. Jang Hang-jun laughed at the fact that "there is politics, economy and culture beyond society."

Asked if he was the one who raised the author Kim Eun-hee, Jang Hang-jun said: "I never said that; I don't think the Sanes have said that. Kim Eun-hee and Jeon Seok-ho, who listened to this, suspected that they had told them themselves. "I think a little bit has contributed," said Jang Hang-jun.

Kim Eun-hee, the author of the drama 'Kingdom', asked whether there was a part of Jang Hang-jun's contribution, "I did not have any monitors at all in the play," he said, embarrassing Jang Hang-jun. Chang explained, "The other script does not come into my eyes well," but Kim said, "We are not left."

Kim Eun-hee writes, "I say that you first talked about Korea under Japan rule Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us." "I talked about the Korean under Japanese rule vampire," said Jang-jun, director of the company. "I am going to talk about the Korean science fiction. What's funny? Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us should be talked about." The story behind the birth of Kingdom caught the eye.

Meanwhile, director Jang Hang-jun caught the eye by saying that Kim Eun-hee was "my family who became a great man". Jang Hang-jun said: "There was a natural talent, but it's not uncommon for anyone to do this. I think that the effort itself has to come to the ranks of the great man, "he introduced Kim Eun-hee's efforts.

Kim Eun-hee writes to director Jang Hang-jun, "It is Husband who does not want to show me that I am never failing. "It's a pleasant partner," and showed a pleasant couple, Chemi.