Cho Min-ah, what's going on? "Child birth After Chest, I'm getting a hump 119 emergency room."

Cho Min-ah, a girl group jewelery, recently reported a sad situation that was taken to an emergency room.On the 20th, Cho Min-ah said, I went to 119 emergency room because I was suffering from vomiting symptoms and suffering all week long. I was diagnosed with dyslithia, my immunity and bone density dropped sharply after Child Birth.But I couldnt get an Admission because I thought of my son.I had to stop breastfeeding when I was in the combination of Admission and medication.I am sicker than I am sick to not be able to pass on my baby Baro milk, he said. After the Child Birth, I have a bump in the Chest and come to the postpartum wind to get sick, but I will be healthy, I will be able to overcome it.Meanwhile, Cho Min-ah married the CEO of the 6-year-old Pit Nit Center in February.In June of the same year, he shared his daily life for his child and husband through Child Birth and SNS.Ive had a dizzying, vomiting condition all weekIt got worse and worse, and then yesterdayThe world is turning over.I close my eyes, and I open them, and theyre spinningIm in pain, like a little head movementI was taken to the emergency room on 119, and they say its dialithic.Bone density is decreased after Child Birthwith a sharp drop in immunityIm not sure the blood flow is as bad as RaynosHe was in severe condition among the dialysis, so he recommended Admission treatment.I would have done Admission right awayOur so young river was hit by the snow, so I could not do it.He said that Admission and medication should be cut off from breastfeeding.Im gonna take a ringer to get some brain blood flow-enhancing drugs, dizziness, and vomitingI cant do my job today, but Im really glad I have something frozen.I feel more sick than not being able to pass on the crying baby Baro milk.I believe that everything is thoughtful and happy as I have been.Whats sore about this, huh?After Child Birth, the bumps in Chest and the postpartum wind to the otitis media are very badIll be healthy if Im healthy so my family can be happyPlease cheer me up, because Im a strong motherIll get through anything like Cho Min-ahI hope everyone will have a warm Chuseok with their familyIts okay. Its okay!#Kang Ho-ya! Mommys gonna get through this!Because Im a mother, Im a strong motherI love you, my groom, my strength#The precious #My FamilyTheres a fence called the FamilyThank you and be happySNS

Cho Min-ah, a girl group jewelery, recently reported a sad situation that was taken to an emergency room.

On the 20th, Cho Min-ah said, "I went to 119 emergency room because I was suffering from vomiting symptoms and suffering all week long." "I was diagnosed with dyslithia, my immunity and bone density dropped sharply after Child birth." But I couldn't get an Admission because I thought of my son.

"I had to stop breastfeeding when I was in the combination of Admission and medication. "I am sicker than I am sick to not be able to pass on my baby Baro milk," he said. "After the Child birth, I have a bump in the Chest and come to the postpartum wind to get sick, but I will be healthy, I will be able to overcome it."

Meanwhile, Cho Min-ah married the CEO of the 6-year-old Pit Nit Center in February. In June of the same year, he shared his daily life for his child and husband through Child birth and SNS.

I've had a dizzying, vomiting condition all week

It got worse and worse, and then yesterday

The world is turning over.

I close my eyes, and I open them, and they're spinning

I'm in pain, like a little head movement

I was taken to the emergency room on 119, and they say it's dialithic.

Bone density is decreased after Child birth

with a sharp drop in immunity

I'm not sure the blood flow is as bad as Rayno's

He was in severe condition among the dialysis, so he recommended Admission treatment.

I would have done Admission right away

Our so young river was hit by the snow, so I could not do it.

He said that Admission and medication should be cut off from breastfeeding.

I'm gonna take a ringer to get some brain blood flow-enhancing drugs, dizziness, and vomiting

I can't do my job today, but I'm really glad I have something frozen.

I feel more sick than not being able to pass on the crying baby Baro milk.

I believe that everything is thoughtful and happy as I have been.

What's sore about this, huh?

After Child birth, the bumps in Chest and the postpartum wind to the otitis media are very bad

I'll be healthy if I'm healthy so my family can be happy

Please cheer me up, because I'm a strong mother

I'll get through anything like Cho Min-ah

I hope everyone will have a warm Chuseok with their family

It's okay. It's okay!

#Kang Ho-ya! Mommy's gonna get through this!

Because I'm a mother, I'm a strong mother

I love you, my groom, my strength

#The precious #My Family

There's a fence called the Family

Thank you and be happy

'SNS'