"All The Butlers" Yoon Seok-ryul "If I become president, I will not hide without a hard meal."

Former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, who gave the top model in the 20th presidential election, showed various aspects from human to presidential candidate.On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 19th, the performance of former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, who appeared in a special feature of presidential candidates, was revealed.On this day, the members met with Yoon, the presidential candidate who turned into a master. Before the meeting, Lee Seung-gi said, He invited me directly to his house.Im too burdened, Yang said, Im not afraid, but Im going to make a mistake. Kim Dong-Hyun pointed out, Thats scary.Yang Se-hyeong laughed at the you were scared.After completing the house introduction, Yoon served the members a meal; Yang Se-hyeong asked, Do you eat often?Yoon said, I ate it often before that, he said. I do not have time to start politics and cook.My mother is good at cooking, he added, adding, I became good at cooking while applying and applying Actor over my shoulder.Yoon expressed his affection for his dog. Tori was an abandoned dog, he said. We tried to adopt it if we showed up for a temporary appointment, but we became our family.Yang Se-hyeong was lucky that the dogs are pussy.Yoon said, The children know that I am coming on Friday and do not eat food. Puppies inhale storms when they make special meals for dogs.Yoon presented a mock-up of Joo Hyun vocals; Lee Seung-gi, who saw it, was fortunate to say, About former President Yoon Seok-ryul.Yoon said, Seok-yeol is my brother. He said, I have been quitting the president for a long time.Lee Seung-gi declared, I will be my brother after seeing the mock-up of Mr. Joo Hyuns vocal cords. Yoon replied, I have four brothers.Lee Seung-gi, who focuses on cooking, said, It is a restaurant, and I am surprised that the passion for food is about the type of food.Yoon said, My father said, If you quit the test, do not open a lawyer but a restaurant.Lee Seung-gi asked, There is a saying that it is Friend over the judicial notice. Yoon was fortunate that there was a second test from Tuesday.Friend made a proposal, but he refused because of the judicial notice, he said. I did not study, so I went to Daegu with only one book of criminal proceedings.After that, I took a criminal procedure test and I saw it on a high-speed bus. I passed it by writing a memorizing picture.Lee Seung-gi asked, Did you quit as president for the presidential top model?Yoon said, I have been retired since I retired. I had to finish my term, but sitting there was humiliation. I was forced to leave.Yang Se-hyeong, who heard this, said, I think it will be no jam as soon as the food is finished.Yoon said, I think about the time I left, so my face gets hardened.Yoon said, We were able to buy part of the company for 10 years, he said. These days it has become too difficult to get a house.If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead, he said. When I do a new job, I tend to be a little scared.I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up, although there are many things that are lacking. Lee Seung-gi was fortunate to proceed the All The Butlers hearing; Yoon responded, Its my major to get a hearing.In his statement, I am not loyal to people, Yoon said, I told my juniors, The prosecutor should not be loyal to people. He said, People are personnel.We must be loyal to the nation and the people, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, The opponent is important, he said. The chicken is all with the president. Yang Se-hyeong added, Do you want to fight if you see the president?Yoon said, I do not do Top Model to the president, but I have handled the case in accordance with the law. There is no reason to fight Top Model in the president.If the law of the power is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in confusion. Therefore, it is important to investigate the power in principle. Lee Seung-gi asked, There are concerns about political experience.Yoon said, I did not back down even if I had difficulty. I was obsessed with the principle and helped me study new fields.I lived in a fierce manner, he said. I am confident that I will succeed in any new thing. I am confident in work.Yoon participated in the heart rate hearing; the members asked about what to learn from Democratic Party Governor Lee Jae-myung and former party leader Lee Nak-yeon.Yoon replied, I want to take away the meticulousness of Lee Nak-yeon, the chan of Lee Jae-myung. Lee Seung-gi added, If you are a kan, you are not tough.Yoon said, I will do more reinforcement.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a child, and asked, Did you not feel stressed? Yoon said, What would be stressful?Yoo Su-bin suggested, I think I should use a lie detector. Yoon said that he was not stressed because of former Justice Minister Chu Mi-ae.But the lie detector was false. Yoon said, The machine is very good.Yoon said, I will not be a president when I become president.It is important to communicate with people at meals, he said. I will communicate with people who need encouragement, such as opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement.Yoon said, I want to say, I am sorry for young people as an older generation in Korea.I am sorry that the young people do not have hope in the future, he said. I still want to say, Do not lose your courage.Yoon said, Entertainment is the first time, but it seems to have become a big study of life. Yoon Seok-ryul before and after shooting would have changed.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.Yoon will be on the 26th, Lee Jae-myung will be on the 26th, Lee Nak-yeon will be on the side of the Democratic Party.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

Former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, who gave the Top Model in the 20th presidential election, showed various aspects from human to presidential candidate.

On SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the 19th, the performance of former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, who appeared in a special feature of presidential candidates, was revealed.

On this day, the members met with Yoon, the presidential candidate who turned into a master. Before the meeting, Lee Seung-gi said, "He invited me directly to his house." "I'm too burdened," Yang said, "I'm not afraid, but I'm going to make a mistake." Kim Dong-Hyun pointed out, "That's scary." Yang Se-hyeong laughed at the "you were scared".

After completing the house introduction, Yoon served the members a meal; Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Do you eat often?" Yoon said, "I ate it often before that," he said. "I do not have time to start politics and cook." "My mother is good at cooking," he added, adding, "I became good at cooking while applying and applying Actor over my shoulder."

Yoon expressed his affection for his dog. "Tori was an abandoned dog," he said. "We tried to adopt it if we showed up for a temporary appointment, but we became our family." Yang Se-hyeong was lucky that "the dogs are pussy." Yoon said, "The children know that I am coming on Friday and do not eat food." "Puppies inhale storms when they make special meals for dogs."

Yoon presented a mock-up of Joo Hyun vocals; Lee Seung-gi, who saw it, was fortunate to say, "About former President Yoon Seok-ryul." Yoon said, "Seok-yeol is my brother." He said, "I have been quitting the president for a long time." Lee Seung-gi declared, "I will be my brother after seeing the mock-up of Mr. Joo Hyun's vocal cords." Yoon replied, "I have four brothers."

Lee Seung-gi, who focuses on cooking, said, "It is a restaurant," and "I am surprised that the passion for food is about the type of food. Yoon said, "My father said, 'If you quit the test, do not open a lawyer but a restaurant.'"

Lee Seung-gi asked, "There is a saying that it is Friend over the judicial notice." Yoon was fortunate that "there was a second test from Tuesday." "Friend made a proposal, but he refused because of the judicial notice," he said. "I did not study, so I went to Daegu with only one book of criminal proceedings." "After that, I took a criminal procedure test and I saw it on a high-speed bus. I passed it by writing a memorizing picture."

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Did you quit as president for the presidential Top Model?" Yoon said, "I have been retired since I retired." "I had to finish my term, but sitting there was humiliation. I was forced to leave." Yang Se-hyeong, who heard this, said, "I think it will be no jam as soon as the food is finished." Yoon said, "I think about the time I left, so my face gets hardened."

Yoon said, "We were able to buy part of the company for 10 years," he said. "These days it has become too difficult to get a house. "If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead," he said. "When I do a new job, I tend to be a little scared. I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up, although there are many things that are lacking. "

Lee Seung-gi was fortunate to "proceed the All The Butlers hearing"; Yoon responded, "It's my major to get a hearing." In his statement, "I am not loyal to people," Yoon said, "I told my juniors, 'The prosecutor should not be loyal to people.' He said, "People are personnel." "We must be loyal to the nation and the people," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "The opponent is important," he said. "The chicken is all with the president." Yang Se-hyeong added, "Do you want to fight if you see the president?" Yoon said, "I do not do Top Model to the president, but I have handled the case in accordance with the law." There is no reason to fight Top Model in the president. If the law of the power is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in confusion. Therefore, it is important to investigate the power in principle. "

Lee Seung-gi asked, "There are concerns about political experience." Yoon said, "I did not back down even if I had difficulty." "I was obsessed with the principle and helped me study new fields." "I lived in a fierce manner," he said. "I am confident that I will succeed in any new thing. I am confident in work."

Yoon participated in the heart rate hearing; the members asked about what to learn from Democratic Party Governor Lee Jae-myung and former party leader Lee Nak-yeon. Yoon replied, "I want to take away the meticulousness of Lee Nak-yeon, the chan of Lee Jae-myung." Lee Seung-gi added, "If you are a kan, you are not tough." Yoon said, "I will do more reinforcement."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am a child," and asked, "Did you not feel stressed?" Yoon said, "What would be stressful?" Yoo Su-bin suggested, "I think I should use a lie detector." Yoon said that he was not stressed because of former Justice Minister Chu Mi-ae. But the lie detector was false. Yoon said, "The machine is very good."

Yoon said, "I will not be a president when I become president." "It is important to communicate with people at meals," he said. "I will communicate with people who need encouragement, such as opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement.

Yoon said, "I want to say, 'I am sorry for young people as an older generation in Korea.'" "I am sorry that the young people do not have hope in the future," he said. "I still want to say, 'Do not lose your courage.'" Yoon said, "entertainment is the first time, but it seems to have become a big study of life." "Yoon Seok-ryul before and after shooting would have changed."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. Yoon will be on the 26th, Lee Jae-myung will be on the 26th, Lee Nak-yeon will be on the side of the Democratic Party.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture