"All The Butlers" Yoon Seok-ryul, "I want to take away the rucksack of Lee Jae-myung...I get stress during my tenure as a former Secretary of State."

Yoon Seok-ryul has shown the candid human Yoon Seok-ryul.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 19th, the first feature of the presidential candidate Big3 was released on the Young Seak-ryul.On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Seok-ryul told the candid stories at the All The Butlers hearing.He said he did not lie before the hearing, attracting attention.Yoon Seok-ryul said in the past that he was not loyal to people, The prosecutor should not be loyal to people.Here, people are human rights people, he said. In the past, I saw that the new prosecutor would do his loyalty to the prosecutor.It is not loyalty to the prosecutor, but respect. Loyalty should not be subject to the nation and the people, but not others, and loyalty is not what it uses for that, he added.In a series of confrontations with former presidents, Yang asked, Do you want to fight if you see the president?Yoon Seok-ryul said, I am not challenging the president, but I have only handled the case I took in accordance with the law.The president has a lot of ambassadors, but there is no time to test and fight.I think it is much more secure to be on the side of the law than the side of power, he said. If you do not deal with the illegal law of the power, you can not tell the people to keep the law and you are confused.It depends on how the public sees the prosecution, so we have to follow the principle unconditionally. We have no choice. He also said that he was sentenced to life imprisonment for Chun Doo Hwan, who was indicted for a criminal trial against the new military unit of the 12.12 military coup, just before the 5.18th at Seoul National University.He has also been relegated a lot since then, and as a result, he has been nervous about his cooking skills.And Yoon Seok-ryul said he liked to drink with Friend and missed the 28th judicial examination and missed the opportunity to become a motive for Lee Jae-myung and the Judicial Research and Training Institute.He said, I went to the Friendship before the test even in the last test.I studied the book for fun on the way to build the ship, but the problem I saw at that time was presented as a criminal procedure law problem, and I passed it. Also, Yoon Seok-ryul said, I am a person who does not give up even if I cry hard.I do not have much talent, but I am not a person who gives up easily even if there is a difficulty or crisis. I have been living a very nervous life while working as a prosecutor.Even if I did nine, I can pride myself on being fierce in my work, and I am confident in one of my work.I am confident that politics is a job and I am confident that I will succeed. At the subsequent in-depth hearing, Yoon Seok-ryul said frankly that he thought he was a little better than Lee Nak-yeon and Lee Jae-myung, and that he wanted to act on Lee Nak-yeons meticulous and Lee Jae-myungs gang.And when asked if Chu Mi-ae had received a stress during his tenure as a secretary of state at the Justice Department, he replied, What would be a stress?However, as a result of the lie probe, it was false and sweated.He also said that he is constantly paying attention to his habits that he did not recognize, such as Doridori and Swim. I wanted to see the video, but I was really surprised.I am the 20th president, he said, I started because I am confident.I have to show my appearance in the future, but I believe that I will support the people with the belief that I will do well because I have seen good work in the inspection. And Yoon Seok-ryul cited honey-bob and hiding for never being president: Its the basic thing for people to share rice is communication.I will always eat and communicate with many people. He added, I will never hide in front of the people.I will stand ahead of the people whenever there is something that I did well or not. Finally, he said, I hope that Corona 19 will be over and that I will sit down with the young people and share a draft beer and ring the golden bell and become news.He also said, As an older generation, I want to say sorry to young people, I am sorry that I can not hope for the future of the country, but do not lose my courage.On the other hand, on the same day, Yoon Seok-ryul also revealed the aspect of Yun Paroti, who is good at singing and the aspect of Yun-joo who likes cooking so that he smiles at the story of cooking.

Yoon Seok-ryul has shown the candid human Yoon Seok-ryul.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 19th, the first feature of the presidential candidate Big3 was released on the Young Seak-ryul.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoon Seok-ryul told the candid stories at the All The Butlers hearing. He said he did not lie before the hearing, attracting attention.

Yoon Seok-ryul said in the past that he was not loyal to people, "The prosecutor should not be loyal to people. Here, people are human rights people, "he said." In the past, I saw that the new prosecutor would do his loyalty to the prosecutor. It is not loyalty to the prosecutor, but respect. "

"Loyalty should not be subject to the nation and the people, but not others, and loyalty is not what it uses for that," he added.

In a series of confrontations with former presidents, Yang asked, "Do you want to fight if you see the president?" Yoon Seok-ryul said, "I am not challenging the president, but I have only handled the case I took in accordance with the law. "The president has a lot of ambassadors, but there is no time to test and fight."

"I think it is much more secure to be on the side of the law than the side of power," he said. "If you do not deal with the illegal law of the power, you can not tell the people to keep the law and you are confused. It depends on how the public sees the prosecution, so we have to follow the principle unconditionally. We have no choice. "

He also said that he was sentenced to life imprisonment for Chun Doo Hwan, who was indicted for a criminal trial against the new military unit of the 12.12 military coup, just before the 5.18th at Seoul National University. He has also been relegated a lot since then, and as a result, he has been nervous about his cooking skills.

And Yoon Seok-ryul said he liked to drink with Friend and missed the 28th judicial examination and missed the opportunity to become a motive for Lee Jae-myung and the Judicial Research and Training Institute. He said, "I went to the Friendship before the test even in the last test. I studied the book for fun on the way to build the ship, but the problem I saw at that time was presented as a criminal procedure law problem, and I passed it. "

Also, Yoon Seok-ryul said, "I am a person who does not give up even if I cry hard. I do not have much talent, but I am not a person who gives up easily even if there is a difficulty or crisis. "I have been living a very nervous life while working as a prosecutor. Even if I did nine, I can pride myself on being fierce in my work, and I am confident in one of my work. I am confident that politics is a job and I am confident that I will succeed. "

At the subsequent in-depth hearing, Yoon Seok-ryul said frankly that he thought he was a little better than Lee Nak-yeon and Lee Jae-myung, and that he wanted to act on Lee Nak-yeon's meticulous and Lee Jae-myung's gang.

And when asked if Chu Mi-ae had received a stress during his tenure as a Secretary of State at the Justice Department, he replied, "What would be a stress?" However, as a result of the lie probe, it was false and sweated.

He also said that he is constantly paying attention to his habits that he did not recognize, such as 'Doridori' and 'Swim'. "I wanted to see the video, but I was really surprised." "I am the 20th president," he said, "I started because I am confident. I have to show my appearance in the future, but I believe that I will support the people with the belief that I will do well because I have seen good work in the inspection. "

And Yoon Seok-ryul cited "honey-bob" and "hiding" for never being president: "It's the basic thing for people to share rice is communication. I will always eat and communicate with many people. "He added," I will never hide in front of the people. I will stand ahead of the people whenever there is something that I did well or not. "

Finally, he said, "I hope that Corona 19 will be over and that I will sit down with the young people and share a draft beer and ring the golden bell and become news." He also said, "As an older generation, I want to say sorry to young people, I am sorry that I can not hope for the future of the country, but do not lose my courage."

On the other hand, on the same day, Yoon Seok-ryul also revealed the aspect of Yun Paroti, who is good at singing and the aspect of Yun-joo who likes cooking so that he smiles at the story of cooking.