All The Butlers' Jang Hang-jun "Kim Eun-hee, I'm worried I haven't failed Resistant"

All The Butlers Jang Hang-jun worried about Kim Eun-heeKim Eun-hee appeared as a master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 12th.Director Jang Hang-jun joined together as an assistant.On the day of the show, Jang Hang-jun said, Kim Eun-hee is a human good person.Ive worked so hard and so hard so far, and Ive been born with talent, but I dont think people are going to try so often, and I think that its the only way to get into the ranks of great men.Its a respectable effort, he praised.And then, as Family, no one is ever good at it, and as you get older, you can be pushed out at some point, and youll be squeaky once.I have a Resistant for failure. Never done so well. I can do it again in a little while. I fear its the first hit for Kim Eun-hee.I fear I will be frustrated, he said.

All The Butlers' Jang Hang-jun worried about Kim Eun-hee

Kim Eun-hee appeared as a master in sbs entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 12th. Director Jang Hang-jun joined together as an assistant.

On the day of the show, Jang Hang-jun said, "Kim Eun-hee is a human good person. I’ve worked so hard and so hard so far, and I’ve been born with talent, but I don’t think people are going to try so often, and I think that it’s the only way to get into the ranks of great men. It's a respectable effort," he praised.

And then, as Family, no one is ever good at it, and as you get older, you can be pushed out at some point, and you'll be squeaky once. I have a Resistant for failure. Never done so well. I can do it again in a little while. I fear it's the first hit for Kim Eun-hee. I fear I will be frustrated," he said.