Too bad to just send...Kim Ji-seok Jung So-min, behind-the-scenes cut massive release (Monthly House)

JTBCs tree drama Monthly House (playplayed by Myeong Soo-hyun, directed by Lee Chang-min, Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio) is set to end on the night of August 5.Prior to the unfortunate farewell time, I delivered the closing feelings of six actors, Jung So-min, Kim Ji-seok, Jung Gun-ju, Chae Jung-an, Won-hae Kim, Ahn Chang-hwan, The behind-the-scenes cut was released.First, Jung So-min, who led warm sympathy and lovely romance through the person named Na Young-won, who is growing up his dream of building my house late in the 10th year of his office, said, I was able to understand the difference from me while acting forever,I am happy to meet my family members who are so precious to me now, such as my family, and I sincerely thank the viewers who supported me and watched me until the end. Kim Ji-seok, who succeeded in transforming from a cold-blooded man who knows nothing but money to an exceptional lover, said, I was very happy when I took a monthly house.It was great to be able to show warm laughter and stories of our lives to viewers, and I was glad to be able to give comfort and laughter to everyone at a hard time.I hope that home will be an opportunity to rethink what space and what it means to me through the Monthly House. Thank you for your love.Jung Gun-ju of Shin-gum Station, who had a crush on Eternity, but eventually became a cut-off of Eternity and Magneticity and completed a good narrative, said, I am new to see the broadcast after the long and long shooting.I was able to see, learn, and feel a lot of acting through the bishop, staff, and actors on a pleasant and pleasant filming site. Thank you for loving the Monthly Home, he said, and I will say hello again to you with a good work.The three Ojirappers Chae Jung-an, Won-hae Kim, and Ahn Chang-hwan, who were energized by the existence itself, received the baton.Chae Jung-an of Yeouiju Station, which is attractive to honesty and dignity that can not be hated, said, I was happy throughout the filming because it was a work with bright energy.I would like to express my gratitude to the crew who suffered with my colleagues Actors who enjoyed co-work.I am grateful to all the viewers who laughed and cried together in the story of the righteousness, he said.Won-hae Kim, the best actor who showed the essence of social life with a smile when he was a reconstruction Dreamer and a representative person whenever and wherever, also showed a special affection, saying, It was a meaningful work that was taken with all the staff and all the actors, and the best and happiness together.Finally, Ahn Chang-hwan of Nam Sang-soon, who laughed and cried with viewers due to realistic worries about the house, said, I seem to have had a very grateful and happy time through Monthly House.I will keep my memory with Actors, such as the memories that I enjoyed meeting Nam Sang Soon, and the family that I have been living with and depended on together.  I am very grateful to the viewers who watched Monthly House and loved me. The final episode of Monthly Home will be broadcast on Thursday, 5th at 9 p.m. on JTBC.JTBC

jtbc's tree drama Monthly House (playplayed by Myeong Soo-hyun, directed by Lee Chang-min, Drama House Studio, jtbc Studio) is set to end on the night of August 5. Prior to the unfortunate farewell time, I delivered the closing feelings of six Actors, Jung So-min, Kim Ji-seok, Jung Gun-ju, Chae Jung-an, Won-hae Kim, Ahn Chang-hwan, The behind-the-scenes cut was released.

First, Jung So-min, who led warm sympathy and lovely romance through the person named Na Young-won, who is growing up his dream of building my house late in the 10th year of his office, said, "I was able to understand the difference from me while acting forever, I am happy to meet my family members who are so precious to me now, such as my family, and I sincerely thank the viewers who supported me and watched me until the end. "

Kim Ji-seok, who succeeded in transforming from a cold-blooded man who knows nothing but money to an exceptional lover, said, "I was very happy when I took a 'monthly house'. It was great to be able to show warm laughter and stories of our lives to viewers, and I was glad to be able to give comfort and laughter to everyone at a hard time. I hope that home will be an opportunity to rethink what space and what it means to me through the Monthly House. Thank you for your love.”

Jung Gun-ju of Shin-gum Station, who had a crush on Eternity, but eventually became a cut-off of Eternity and Magneticity and completed a good narrative, said, "I am new to see the broadcast after the long and long shooting. I was able to see, learn, and feel a lot of acting through the bishop, staff, and Actors on a pleasant and pleasant filming site. " “Thank you for loving the Monthly Home,” he said, “and I will say hello again to you with a good work.”

The three Ojirappers Chae Jung-an, Won-hae Kim, and Ahn Chang-hwan, who were energized by the existence itself, received the baton. Chae Jung-an of Yeouiju Station, which is attractive to honesty and dignity that can not be hated, said, "I was happy throughout the filming because it was a work with bright energy. I would like to express my gratitude to the crew who suffered with my colleagues Actors who enjoyed co-work. “I am grateful to all the viewers who laughed and cried together in the story of the righteousness,” he said.

Won-hae Kim, the best actor who showed the essence of social life with a smile when he was a reconstruction Dreamer and a representative person whenever and wherever, also showed a special affection, saying, "It was a meaningful work that was taken with all the staff and all the Actors, and the best and happiness together."

Finally, Ahn Chang-hwan of Nam Sang-soon, who laughed and cried with viewers due to realistic worries about the house, said, "I seem to have had a very grateful and happy time through 'Monthly House'. I will keep my Memory with Actors, such as the memories that I enjoyed meeting Nam Sang Soon, and the family that I have been living with and depended on together. "" I am very grateful to the viewers who watched 'Monthly House' and loved me. "

The final episode of Monthly Home will be broadcast on Thursday, 5th at 9 p.m. on jtbc.

jtbc