'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Kim Yoon-ji "One-sided love for 15 years for boyfriend...Confessions and proposal both first"

Kim Yoon-ji appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th.Kim Yoon-ji said he had a one-sided love for 15 years with a reserve Husband.Kim Yoon-ji said: When I first met at elementary school, the preliminary Husband was a high school student, and it was a big brother who did not even play at that time.Then I met again when I was 19 years old, and it was so cool. At first sight, my family came to play and I ran to the second floor and came down with makeup.Husband said I was like an angel. Kim Yoon-ji, unlike the beautiful episode, laughed with a cool saying, I did not look at Husband only for 15 years.Kim Yoon-ji said, I was comfortable teaching Golf and said, Would you like to meet us seriously?I told my parents as soon as I was dating and told my prospective Husband parents about three months later, Were dating.I will marriage, he said, saying that he had done both Confessions and proposal.

Kim Yoon-ji appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th.

Kim Yoon-ji said he had a One-sided love for 15 years with a reserve Husband. Kim Yoon-ji said: "When I first met at elementary school, the preliminary Husband was a high school student, and it was a big brother who did not even play at that time. Then I met again when I was 19 years old, and it was so cool. "At first sight, my family came to play and I ran to the second floor and came down with makeup. Husband said I was like an angel. "

Kim Yoon-ji, unlike the beautiful episode, laughed with a cool saying, "I did not look at Husband only for 15 years."

Kim Yoon-ji said, "I was comfortable teaching Golf and said, 'Would you like to meet us seriously?' I told my parents as soon as I was dating and told my prospective Husband parents about three months later, 'We're dating. I will marriage, "he said, saying that he had done both Confessions and proposal.