"Deutsches Jungvolk" Lee Ji-won "End Seo Won-seop...I will do badminton steadily"

On the 10th, the agency Forest Entertainment revealed a special affection for Drama by releasing a QA that expressed regret for the Deutsches Jungvolk End by Lee Ji-won.When he was wearing a uniform and racket as a badminton ace in Haenams first girls middle school in SBSs Drama Deutsches Jungvolk, he played the role of Lee Han-Sol, who overpowered the net with a proud charisma.As it is a story of sixteen growth, it shows the detailed emotional line and the odd number of law narrative that was hidden with Lee Ji-wons stable acting power, stimulating the sympathy and tear glands of viewers.Lee Ji-wons brilliant performance of the Watching Rate Fairy in the Deutsches Jungvolk, which has been firmly in the top spot in the drama ratings for 15 consecutive weeks, has attracted everyones attention by renewing its colorful charm and life characters.Lee Ji-won, who shows a wide growth rate for each work, is attracting attention.Here is an end-of-the-line answer by Actor Lee Ji-wonWhat do you think of Dramas Deutsches Jungvolk?I am very excited because it is a work that we have done for 8 months from the beginning of badminton practice.When the director said, Thank you after the last cut, I was so sorry that it ended without warning.I think I will stay in Memory for a long time as I have made a lot of Actor and wonderful memories for the bishops, actors, and staffs in the field while I was with Deutsches Jungvolk.I have been working on a lot of works by my peer actors for the first time.It was a different scene from the learning and pleasure in the work with the seniors.I was so comfortable, funny and fun with my sisters, sisters, and brothers that I was able to make a new episode every time I went to the filming site.One of them is the most memorable time when Lee Han-Sol plays the boy game Kyonggi in the 13th and 14th episodes!Badminton Kyonggi Shin seems to have taken a lot of cheers and cheers from Park Yoon-young, who plays the opposite player Lee Na-ra, and Lee Jae-in, who plays Han Se-yoon, while taking a lot of shooting time for detail.I was struggling with practice and shooting, but other actors were so good that I had my own desire to work as hard as I did.Also, I thought that the movements and techniques I practiced while shooting would be on the screen, so I wanted to come out more nicely.If youre doing Deutsches Jungvolk, youve got badminton and physical strength.I practice every day and I feel interested in how to swing the shuttlecock farther away, look better, and what part I should work harder, and I will continue to do badminton for me in the future!And as an actor, I will be a memorable memory as a student, as I have been breathing with my peer actors and seniors for 8 months in the field.Viewers, thank you for loving Lee Han-Sol, the military base leader and goldsmith of Haenam First Girls Middle School.When I first encountered the script, I was worried about how I could express a three-dimensional figure by Acting this Friend.Thank you so much for your interest and deep sympathy for Hansol every time: Lee Han-Sol says goodbye, but keep loving Actor Lee Ji-won!Ill see you soon with a good piece. All healthy summers!Photo: Forest Entertainment
On the 10th, the agency Forest Entertainment revealed a special affection for Drama by releasing a QA that expressed regret for the Deutsches Jungvolk End by Lee Ji-won.When he was wearing a uniform and racket as a badminton ace in Haenams first girls middle school in SBSs Drama Deutsches Jungvolk, he played the role of Lee Han-Sol, who overpowered the net with a proud charisma.As it is a story of sixteen growth, it shows the detailed emotional line and the odd number of law narrative that was hidden with Lee Ji-wons stable acting power, stimulating the sympathy and tear glands of viewers.Lee Ji-wons brilliant performance of the Watching Rate Fairy in the Deutsches Jungvolk, which has been firmly in the top spot in the drama ratings for 15 consecutive weeks, has attracted everyones attention by renewing its colorful charm and life characters.Lee Ji-won, who shows a wide growth rate for each work, is attracting attention.Here is an end-of-the-line answer by Actor Lee Ji-wonWhat do you think of Dramas Deutsches Jungvolk?I am very excited because it is a work that we have done for 8 months from the beginning of badminton practice.When the director said, Thank you after the last cut, I was so sorry that it ended without warning.I think I will stay in Memory for a long time as I have made a lot of Actor and wonderful memories for the bishops, actors, and staffs in the field while I was with Deutsches Jungvolk.I have been working on a lot of works by my peer actors for the first time.It was a different scene from the learning and pleasure in the work with the seniors.I was so comfortable, funny and fun with my sisters, sisters, and brothers that I was able to make a new episode every time I went to the filming site.One of them is the most memorable time when Lee Han-Sol plays the boy game Kyonggi in the 13th and 14th episodes!Badminton Kyonggi Shin seems to have taken a lot of cheers and cheers from Park Yoon-young, who plays the opposite player Lee Na-ra, and Lee Jae-in, who plays Han Se-yoon, while taking a lot of shooting time for detail.I was struggling with practice and shooting, but other actors were so good that I had my own desire to work as hard as I did.Also, I thought that the movements and techniques I practiced while shooting would be on the screen, so I wanted to come out more nicely.If youre doing Deutsches Jungvolk, youve got badminton and physical strength.I practice every day and I feel interested in how to swing the shuttlecock farther away, look better, and what part I should work harder, and I will continue to do badminton for me in the future!And as an actor, I will be a memorable memory as a student, as I have been breathing with my peer actors and seniors for 8 months in the field.Viewers, thank you for loving Lee Han-Sol, the military base leader and goldsmith of Haenam First Girls Middle School.When I first encountered the script, I was worried about how I could express a three-dimensional figure by Acting this Friend.Thank you so much for your interest and deep sympathy for Hansol every time: Lee Han-Sol says goodbye, but keep loving Actor Lee Ji-won!Ill see you soon with a good piece. All healthy summers!Photo: Forest Entertainment

On the 10th, the agency Forest Entertainment revealed a special affection for Drama by releasing a QA that expressed regret for the Deutsches Jungvolk End by Lee Ji-won.

When he was wearing a uniform and racket as a badminton ace in Haenam's first girls' middle school in SBS's Drama Deutsches Jungvolk, he played the role of Lee Han-Sol, who overpowered the net with a proud charisma. As it is a story of sixteen growth, it shows the detailed emotional line and the odd number of law narrative that was hidden with Lee Ji-won's stable Acting power, stimulating the sympathy and tear glands of viewers.

Lee Ji-won's brilliant performance of the Watching Rate Fairy in the Deutsches Jungvolk, which has been firmly in the top spot in the Drama ratings for 15 consecutive weeks, has attracted everyone's attention by renewing its colorful charm and life characters. Lee Ji-won, who shows a wide growth rate for each work, is attrActing attention.

Here is an End-of-the-line answer by Actor Lee Ji-won

What do you think of Drama’s “Deutsches Jungvolk”?

I am very excited because it is a work that we have done for 8 months from the beginning of badminton practice. When the director said, "Thank you" after the last cut, I was so sorry that it Ended without warning. I think I will stay in Memory for a long time as I have made a lot of Actor and wonderful memories for the bishops, Actors, and staffs in the field while I was with 'Deutsches Jungvolk'.

I have been working on a lot of works by my peer Actors for the first time. It was a different scene from the learning and pleasure in the work with the seniors. I was so comfortable, funny and fun with my sisters, sisters, and brothers that I was able to make a new episode every time I went to the filming site.

One of them is the most memorable time when Lee Han-Sol plays the boy game Kyonggi in the 13th and 14th episodes! Badminton Kyonggi Shin seems to have taken a lot of cheers and cheers from Park Yoon-young, who plays the opposite player Lee Na-ra, and Lee Jae-in, who plays Han Se-yoon, while taking a lot of shooting time for detail.

I was struggling with practice and shooting, but other Actors were so good that I had my own desire to work as hard as I did. Also, I thought that the movements and techniques I practiced while shooting would be on the screen, so I wanted to come out more nicely.

If you’re doing Deutsches Jungvolk, you’ve got badminton and physical strength. I practice every day and I feel interested in how to swing the shuttlecock farther away, look better, and what part I should work harder, and I will continue to do badminton for me in the future! And as an Actor, I will be a memorable Memory as a student, as I have been breathing with my peer Actors and seniors for 8 months in the field.

Viewers, thank you for loving Lee Han-Sol, the military base leader and goldsmith of Haenam First Girls' Middle School. When I first encountered the script, I was worried about how I could express a three-dimensional figure by Acting this FriEnd.

Thank you so much for your interest and deep sympathy for Hansol every time: Lee Han-Sol says goodbye, but keep loving Actor Lee Ji-won! I'll see you soon with a good piece. All healthy summers!

Photo: Forest Entertainment