Untimely Bangbae-dong photo shop search craze ..Koo Kyo-hwan popularity, was this much?

In various communities such as the so-called mam cafe, there was a craze to find an untimely Bangbae-dong photo shop.This is because of Actor Koo Kyo-hwan. Actor Koo Kyo-hwan appeared on TVN You Quiz on the Block broadcast on the 15th.Koo Kyo-hwan said, My father has been running a photo shop in Bangbae-dong for 30 years. My father always took a photo.I think my father has put me in what I want to see, so its precious, he said.In addition, he said, From a young age, I told him to be a beeper if he needed a proof photo at the beginning of the semester.MC Jo Se-ho asked, Do you have a Benefit if I go? Koo Kyo-hwan made people laugh at saying No.The netizens are looking for a Bangbae-dong photo studio run by Koo Kyo-hwans father. In Bangbae-dong-related community, they are making a lot of complaints such as S studio is right, Seoul is not a photo studio in front of you and M studio.Koo Kyo-hwans father is known to have been running S Studio in Bangbae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul for 30 years.On the other hand, Koo Kyo-hwan proved its popularity by winning the Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award at the 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards at the KBS Hall in Seoul Yeouido on the 26th of last month.In addition, Netflix series Kingdom: Ashinjeon and D.P. have appeared in succession and have been on the list of popular actors.

In various communities such as the so-called 'mam cafe', there was a craze to find an untimely Bangbae-dong photo shop.

This is because of Actor Koo Kyo-hwan. Actor Koo Kyo-hwan appeared on TVN 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcast on the 15th.

Koo Kyo-hwan said, "My father has been running a photo shop in Bangbae-dong for 30 years." My father always took a photo. I think my father has put me in what I want to see, so it's precious," he said. In addition, he said, "From a young age, I told him to be a beeper if he needed a proof photo at the beginning of the semester." MC Jo Se-ho asked, "Do you have a Benefit if I go?" Koo Kyo-hwan made people laugh at saying "No."

The netizens are looking for a Bangbae-dong photo studio run by Koo Kyo-hwan's father. In Bangbae-dong-related Community, they are making a lot of complaints such as 'S studio is right', 'Seoul is not a photo studio in front of you' and 'M studio'. Koo Kyo-hwan's father is known to have been running 'S Studio' in Bangbae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul for 30 years.

On the other hand, Koo Kyo-hwan proved its popularity by winning the Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award at the 42nd Blue Dragon Film Awards at the KBS Hall in Seoul Yeouido on the 26th of last month. In addition, Netflix series 'Kingdom: Ashinjeon' and 'D.P.' have appeared in succession and have been on the list of popular Actors.