nct Lucas Moura to apologise for inappropriate Personal Life cease full activity

Lucasu said on his 25th day, I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my wrong behavior.If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology directly, he said. I will not do this again, and I will have time to stop and reflect on all the scheduled activities.SM Entertainment also said, I am sorry to have caused the concern due to the personal life issue of the artist Lucas Moura. We decided to stop releasing all contents such as the WayV-Lucas Moura & Hendry single Jalapeno sound source and music video, which was scheduled to be released at 6 pm on the 25th.Mr. A, who previously claimed to have been in a relationship with Lucas Moura for many years, Disclosure said he was gaslighted by Lucas Moura through online community.Mr. A said Lucas Moura had parted ways because of his busy schedule, but he later came to his house or Hotel and said, I thought it was too natural for me to pay my money.When I recently went to China, I contacted him like this, and about a month ago I said I would sue him. The next day, I left KakaoTalk and changed my number.I regret that I will remain a fan. Afterwards, China woman B said through another community, I knew that Lucas Mouras Disclosure post was similar to my case.I felt a great sense of betrayal that I had a relationship with another woman. Mr. B added that Lucas Moura has designated a specific luxury brand and asked him to buy clothes, and he has talked about the NCT members and the people around him.Mr. B also presented the evidence of Lucas Mouras sleeping face and photos of drinking together.Meanwhile, Lucas Moura debuted in 2018 and served as a member of the NCT, WayV and SuperM.I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my wrong behavior. If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology.I am deeply sorry for the fans who have sent me a lot of love and support because of this.Ive been looking back at my past behavior and really reflecting on the situation in recent days.My past behavior, which I looked back on, was obviously a wrong part, and it was irresponsible behavior that abandoned the support and support you have given me for a long time.I would like to say once again that I am sorry to everyone who would have felt disappointed by my actions.I will never do this again, and I will have time to stop and reflect on all the scheduled activities.Finally, I would like to say that I am sorry for the damage to our members, company staff, various partner companies, and broadcasting station officials.Im really sorry.I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the personal life issue of my artist Lucas Moura.We recognized the seriousness of this issue and decided to stop releasing all contents such as WayV-Lucas Moura & Hendry single Jalapeno music video and music video which was scheduled to be released at 6 pm on the 25th.Lucas Moura is deeply reflecting on the fact that he has been hurt and disappointed by his misbehavior, and we are also aware of the responsibility for the part that was not enough for The Artist management.Once again, I apologize for the personal life issue of Lucas Moura, which has caused many fans and many others.

Lucasu said on his 25th day, "I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my wrong behavior. "If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology directly," he said. "I will not do this again, and I will have time to stop and reflect on all the scheduled activities."

SM Entertainment also said, "I am sorry to have caused the concern due to the Personal Life issue of The Artist Lucas Moura." "We decided to stop releasing all contents such as the WayV-Lucas Moura & Hendry single 'Jalapeno' sound source and music video, which was scheduled to be released at 6 pm on the 25th."

Mr. A, who previously claimed to have been in a relationship with Lucas Moura for many years, Disclosure said he was "gaslighted" by Lucas Moura through online Community. Mr. A said Lucas Moura had parted ways because of his busy schedule, but he later came to his house or Hotel and said, "I thought it was too natural for me to pay my money."

"When I recently went to China, I contacted him like this, and about a month ago I said I would sue him. The next day, I left KakaoTalk and changed my number. I regret that I will remain a fan. "

Afterwards, China woman B said through another Community, "I knew that Lucas Moura's Disclosure post was similar to my case. I felt a great sense of betrayal that I had a relationship with another woman. "

Mr. B added that Lucas Moura has designated a specific luxury brand and asked him to buy clothes, and he has talked about the nct members and the people around him. Mr. B also presented the evidence of Lucas Moura's sleeping face and photos of drinking together.

Meanwhile, Lucas Moura debuted in 2018 and served as a member of the nct, WayV and SuperM.

I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my wrong behavior. If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology.

I am deeply sorry for the fans who have sent me a lot of love and support because of this.

I've been looking back at my past behavior and really reflecting on the situation in recent days. My past behavior, which I looked back on, was obviously a wrong part, and it was irresponsible behavior that abandoned the support and support you have given me for a long time.

I would like to say once again that I am sorry to everyone who would have felt disappointed by my actions.

I will never do this again, and I will have time to stop and reflect on all the scheduled activities.

Finally, I would like to say that I am sorry for the damage to our members, company staff, various partner companies, and broadcasting station officials.

I'm really sorry.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the Personal Life issue of my artist Lucas Moura.

We recognized the seriousness of this issue and decided to stop releasing all contents such as WayV-Lucas Moura & Hendry single 'Jalapeno' music video and music video which was scheduled to be released at 6 pm on the 25th.

Lucas Moura is deeply reflecting on the fact that he has been hurt and disappointed by his misbehavior, and we are also aware of the responsibility for the part that was not enough for The Artist management.

Once again, I apologize for the Personal Life issue of Lucas Moura, which has caused many fans and many others.