Lucas Moura admits Personal Life controversy "will stop working and reflect"

Lucas Moura of the group NCT has made a statement regarding the personal life controversy surrounding him.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment, said, I am sorry to have caused the personal life issue of Lucas Moura.We decided to stop releasing all content such as WayV-Lucas Moura & Hendry soundtrack and music video, which were scheduled to be released on the 25th, recognizing the seriousness of this issue. On the same day Lucas Moura also posted a self-written apology through his SNS account.Through the apology, Lucas Moura acknowledged his controversy and said, I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my wrong behavior.If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology directly. It was an irresponsible act that abandoned the support of Fly Me to Polaris, which you have given me for a long time, he said.In addition, Lucas Moura said he would cease his activities and have a period of self-reliantness. I will not do this again.I am going to have time to stop and reflect on all scheduled activities. On the 24th, Chinese netizen A revealed that he was gaslighted while he was dating Lucas Moura.On the same day, Korean netizen B claimed that Lucas Moura has been dating several women while meeting me.Here is Lucas Moura, who specializes in entering Lucas Moura: I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my misbehavior.If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology directly. I am sincerely sorry for the fans who have given me a lot of love and support.Ive been looking back at my past behavior and really reflecting on the situation in recent days.My past behavior, which I looked back on, was obviously a wrong part, and it was irresponsible to abandon the support of Fly Me to Polaris, which you have given me for a long time.I would like to say once again that I am sorry to everyone who would have felt disappointed by my actions.I will never do this again, and I will have time to stop and reflect on all the scheduled activities.Finally, I would like to say that I am sorry for the damage to our members, our staff, our partners, and our broadcasting stations. I am truly sorry.

Lucas Moura of the group NCT has made a statement regarding the Personal Life controversy surrounding him.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment, said, "I am sorry to have caused the Personal Life issue of Lucas Moura. We decided to stop releasing all content such as WayV-Lucas Moura & Hendry soundtrack and music video, which were scheduled to be released on the 25th, recognizing the seriousness of this issue. " On the same day Lucas Moura also posted a self-written apology through his SNS account.

Through the apology, Lucas Moura acknowledged his controversy and said, "I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my wrong behavior. If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology directly. " "It was an irresponsible act that abandoned the support of Fly Me to Polaris, which you have given me for a long time," he said.

In addition, Lucas Moura said he would cease his activities and have a period of self-reliantness. "I will not do this again. I am going to have time to stop and reflect on all scheduled activities. "

On the 24th, Chinese netizen A revealed that he was "gaslighted while he was dating Lucas Moura." On the same day, Korean netizen B claimed that Lucas Moura has been dating several women while meeting me'.

Here is Lucas Moura, who specializes in entering Lucas Moura: I sincerely apologize to those who have been hurt by my misbehavior. If you give me a chance, I would like to express my apology directly. I am sincerely sorry for the fans who have given me a lot of love and support. I've been looking back at my past behavior and really reflecting on the situation in recent days. My past behavior, which I looked back on, was obviously a wrong part, and it was irresponsible to abandon the support of Fly Me to Polaris, which you have given me for a long time. I would like to say once again that I am sorry to everyone who would have felt disappointed by my actions. I will never do this again, and I will have time to stop and reflect on all the scheduled activities. Finally, I would like to say that I am sorry for the damage to our members, our staff, our partners, and our broadcasting stations. I am truly sorry.