Lee Hong-gi, late Pfizer vaccination "I can't hear the injection arm"

Seoul=) = ft islandLee Hong-gi reported on the late Pfizer vaccination.Lee Hong-gi posted a picture on his Instagram on the 26th with an article entitled I was shot with a vaccine Pfizer first, but I can not hear my injection arm.Lee Hong-gi added: I have to go to work out, I can hear my fattening sound.The photo shows Lee Hong-gi sitting on the sofa of the house and taking pictures. Lee Hong-gis sullen expression, which is pouting his lips, attracts attention.Meanwhile, Lee Hong-gi is appearing on Mnet The Playlist and MBN Chosun Fan Star.

Seoul=) = ft island Lee Hong-gi reported on the late Pfizer vaccination.

Lee Hong-gi posted a picture on his Instagram on the 26th with an article entitled "I was shot with a vaccine Pfizer first, but I can not hear my injection arm."

Lee Hong-gi added: "I have to go to work out, I can hear my fattening sound.

The photo shows Lee Hong-gi sitting on the sofa of the house and taking pictures. Lee Hong-gi's sullen expression, which is pouting his lips, attracts attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Hong-gi is appearing on Mnet 'The Playlist' and MBN 'Chosun Fan Star'.