Kim Seo-hyung "'Mine', Melody Acting Excites...Acknowledging Various Things"

Actor Kim Seo-hyung has recently become a hot topic with intense charisma Acting and luxurious fashion style by taking on the role of upper-class chaebol Jeong Seo-hyun in the end TVN drama Mine.Kim Seo-hyung said, I was a little nervous when the work was over before, but now I am just excited without worrying about it.I was excited to have a melody once, he laughed about the recent End Mine, saying, It can be a society where mothers, mothers, and mothers are two mothers.Its a work that shows that its time to admit a variety of things, he said.I said that I would join if I was not enough for my directors dream, but if it would be helpful, he said of Lee Mi-young, who made his debut as a director of The sixth story of the girls ghost story: his alma mater.Kim Seo-hyungs Styled by T video and pictorials can be found in the August issue of Daised and on official social network channels such as homepage, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.Photo: Daysd
Actor Kim Seo-hyung has recently become a hot topic with intense charisma Acting and luxurious fashion style by taking on the role of upper-class chaebol Jeong Seo-hyun in the end TVN drama Mine.Kim Seo-hyung said, I was a little nervous when the work was over before, but now I am just excited without worrying about it.I was excited to have a melody once, he laughed about the recent End Mine, saying, It can be a society where mothers, mothers, and mothers are two mothers.Its a work that shows that its time to admit a variety of things, he said.I said that I would join if I was not enough for my directors dream, but if it would be helpful, he said of Lee Mi-young, who made his debut as a director of The sixth story of the girls ghost story: his alma mater.Kim Seo-hyungs Styled by T video and pictorials can be found in the August issue of Daised and on official social network channels such as homepage, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.Photo: Daysd

Actor Kim Seo-hyung has recently become a hot topic with intense charisma Acting and luxurious fashion style by taking on the role of upper-class chaebol Jeong Seo-hyun in the End TVN drama 'Mine'.

Kim Seo-hyung said, "I was a little nervous when the work was over before, but now I am just excited without worrying about it." "I was excited to have a melody once," he laughed about the recent End Mine, saying, "It can be a society where mothers, mothers, and mothers are two mothers. “It’s a work that shows that it’s time to admit a variety of things,” he said.

"I said that I would join if I was not enough for my director's dream, but if it would be helpful," he said of Lee Mi-young, who made his debut as a director of "The sixth story of the girl's ghost story: his alma mater."

Kim Seo-hyung's Styled by T video and pictorials can be found in the August issue of 'Daised' and on official social network channels such as homepage, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

Photo: Daysd