Kim Jae Won, "A Monthly Income? Never Gets Nutheaded When You Pay Your Wife" ('Radio Show')

Actor Kim Jae Won has frankly confessed his monthly income.Kim Jae Won and son Kim Lee Joon guest-starred in the Delicious World of Vocation section of KBS Cool FMs Park Myeong-sus Radio Show (hereinafter referred to as Radio Show), which aired on Wednesday morning.On this day, Radio Show Park Myeong-su asked How much do you earn a month?, a fixed question in the delicate world of your job corner.Kim Jae Won then said: Its a bit like saying the average because the income is not constant.Webtoon has a fixed salary, he said. I have never received a nutcase letter when I gave my wife a living fee.I do not do nuts when I see my bankbook, but I have never admired it. Kim Jae Won also asked Park Myeong-su, Have you ever sighed? And laughed, I had such an eye. Fortunately, I did not feel disappointed.Meanwhile, Kim Jae Won is currently appearing on KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.DB

Actor Kim Jae Won has frankly confessed his monthly income.

Kim Jae Won and son Kim Lee Joon guest-starred in the "Delicious World of Vocation" section of KBS Cool FM's "Park Myeong-su's Radio Show" (hereinafter referred to as "Radio Show"), which aired on Wednesday morning.

On this day, "Radio Show" Park Myeong-su asked "How much do you earn a month?", a fixed question in the "delicate World of your job" corner. Kim Jae Won then said: "It's a bit like saying the average because the income is not constant. Webtoon has a fixed salary, "he said." I have never received a nutcase letter when I gave my wife a living fee. I do not do nuts when I see my bankbook, but I have never admired it. "

Kim Jae Won also asked Park Myeong-su, "Have you ever sighed?" And laughed, "I had such an eye. Fortunately, I did not feel disappointed."

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Won is currently appearing on KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'.

DB