Park Jun-gyu's eldest son gets married in November, "I'll let him have a baby next year." - Kim Soo-chan

Actor Park Jun-gyu has broken the news of his eldest sons marriage.Park Jun-gyu - Jin Song-Ah appeared on KBS1 AM Plaza broadcast on the 29th.When asked about the secret of 33 years of marriage, Jun-gyu Park explained, There are always children in there. Even when I feel like I hate my wife, I think that if it wasnt for her, these children would never have been born.Were going to get married first in November. Even while Im still on the air, Im going public for the first time, he said.Kim Jae Won said, Its my father-in-laws job. Kim Soo Chan also gave me a pinjack.Park Jun-gyu said, No, I can not speak, and Kim Jae Won replied, I do not speak these days. Park Jun-gyu replied, I will! And laughed.Kim Jae Won said, I will be happy with my daughter-in-law, but I was worried that it could be a burden. Kim Soo Chan also expressed his sympathy for I thought about it.KBS1

Actor Park Jun-gyu has broken the news of his eldest son's marriage. Park Jun-gyu - Jin Song-Ah appeared on KBS1 AM Plaza' broadcast on the 29th. When asked about the secret of 33 years of marriage, Jun-gyu Park explained, "There are always children in there. Even when I feel like I hate my wife, I think that if it wasn't for her, these children would never have been born." "We're going to get married first in November. Even while I'm still on the air, I'm going public for the first time," he said. Kim Jae Won said, "It's my father-in-law's job." Kim Soo Chan also gave me a pinjack. Park Jun-gyu said, "No, I can not speak," and Kim Jae Won replied, "I do not speak these days." Park Jun-gyu replied, "I will!" And laughed. Kim Jae Won said, "I will be happy with my daughter-in-law," but I was worried that "it could be a burden." Kim Soo Chan also expressed his sympathy for "I thought about it." KBS1