Kal So-won, Ryu Seung-ryong Father presented the bag...I still wear the bag during the Elementary school

Actor Kal So-won has reported on his recent situation.Kal So-won said on his 6th day, When I entered the Elementary School, I received a gift from Ryu Seung-ryong Father.The bag that I gave to my junior high school students is so good at carrying it when I am in school, and sometimes I still get bag when I was an elementary school.The bag that I wrote to my brother is old but still beautiful ~ # Kal So-won # Elementary school book bag # Memories # Albums # Albums # For a long time to Seoul .In the open photo, there is a picture of Kal So-won waiting for the flight to board the airport.On the other hand, Kal So-won made his debut in SBS drama Please Captain in 2012 and appeared in drama My Daughter, Golden Month, Gorgeous Temptation, Legend of Blue Sea, and Gift of the 7th Room.Photo: Kal So-won SNS
Actor Kal So-won has reported on his recent situation.Kal So-won said on his 6th day, When I entered the Elementary School, I received a gift from Ryu Seung-ryong Father.The bag that I gave to my junior high school students is so good at carrying it when I am in school, and sometimes I still get bag when I was an elementary school.The bag that I wrote to my brother is old but still beautiful ~ # Kal So-won # Elementary school book bag # Memories # Albums # Albums # For a long time to Seoul .In the open photo, there is a picture of Kal So-won waiting for the flight to board the airport.On the other hand, Kal So-won made his debut in SBS drama Please Captain in 2012 and appeared in drama My Daughter, Golden Month, Gorgeous Temptation, Legend of Blue Sea, and Gift of the 7th Room.Photo: Kal So-won SNS

Actor Kal So-won has reported on his recent situation.

Kal So-won said on his 6th day, "When I entered the Elementary school, I received a gift from Ryu Seung-ryong Father. The bag that I gave to my junior high school students is so good at carrying it when I am in school, and sometimes I still get bag when I was an Elementary school. The bag that I wrote to my brother is old but still beautiful ~ # Kal So-won # Elementary school book bag # Memories # Albums # Albums # For a long time to Seoul ".

In the open photo, there is a picture of Kal So-won waiting for the flight to board the airport.

On the other hand, Kal So-won made his debut in SBS drama 'Please Captain' in 2012 and appeared in drama 'My Daughter, Golden Month', 'Gorgeous Temptation', 'Legend of Blue Sea', and 'Gift of the 7th Room'.

Photo: Kal So-won SNS