Jo Yoon-hee, former Husband Lee Dong-gun birthday Cake Gift...Kim Na-young "I feel like Hollywood"

Actor Jo Yoon-hee said he made Cake to celebrate the birthday of former Husband and Roars father Lee Dong-gun.JTBC Brave Solo Parenting I Raise broadcast on the last 20 days, the trailer for next weeks broadcast was released.In the public trailer, Jo Yoon-hee, who heads to Blueberry Farm with her daughter Roar, was featured.Jo Yoon-hee said: I decided to go to Blueberry Farm with Roar.I thought I would like to make a cake with blueberries from there. He surprised everyone by telling me that he plans to make Lee Dong-guns birthday cake.Kim Na-young was surprised that It is like a foreign country, Hollywood, and Kim Hyun-sook also attracted attention by adding It is a new woman.Meanwhile Jo Yoon-hee married actor Lee Dong-gun in 2017 years and held her daughter in her arms in December of that year; however, the two divorced after three years of marriage last year.I raise it broadcast screen capture
Actor Jo Yoon-hee said he made Cake to celebrate the birthday of former Husband and Roars father Lee Dong-gun.JTBC Brave Solo Parenting I Raise broadcast on the last 20 days, the trailer for next weeks broadcast was released.In the public trailer, Jo Yoon-hee, who heads to Blueberry Farm with her daughter Roar, was featured.Jo Yoon-hee said: I decided to go to Blueberry Farm with Roar.I thought I would like to make a cake with blueberries from there. He surprised everyone by telling me that he plans to make Lee Dong-guns birthday cake.Kim Na-young was surprised that It is like a foreign country, Hollywood, and Kim Hyun-sook also attracted attention by adding It is a new woman.Meanwhile Jo Yoon-hee married actor Lee Dong-gun in 2017 years and held her daughter in her arms in December of that year; however, the two divorced after three years of marriage last year.I raise it broadcast screen capture

Actor Jo Yoon-hee said he made Cake to celebrate the birthday of former Husband and Roar's father Lee Dong-gun.

JTBC 'Brave Solo parenting I Raise' broadcast on the last 20 days, the trailer for next week's broadcast was released.

In the public trailer, Jo Yoon-hee, who heads to Blueberry Farm with her daughter Roar, was featured.

Jo Yoon-hee said: "I decided to go to Blueberry Farm with Roar. I thought I would like to make a Cake with blueberries from there. "He surprised everyone by telling me that he plans to make Lee Dong-gun's birthday Cake.

Kim Na-young was surprised that "It is like a foreign country, Hollywood," and Kim Hyun-sook also attracted attention by adding "It is a new woman."

Meanwhile Jo Yoon-hee married actor Lee Dong-gun in 2017 years and held her daughter in her arms in December of that year; however, the two divorced after three years of marriage last year.

'I raise it' broadcast screen capture