Icon Kim Jin-hwan "Preparing for a New Record, Trying"

Kim Jin-hwan of the group Icon released an Interview with the picture through the September issue of <Marie Claire>.Kim Jin-hwan in the public picture created an atmosphere of autumn atmosphere.In a picture with a unique form of plant, he caught his eye by digesting pink color suits, silk shirts, and tweed jackets in his own way.In an Interview after shooting, Kim Jin-hwan told me that he was preparing a new album after a break after finishing <Kingdom: Legendary War>.I want to have good Music to meet my expectations, but at the same time, I am impatient because I want to keep my fans from waiting too much, but I also talked about trying for better Music.On the other hand, after the definition of Icondaity was defined, he also expressed his desire to release his own solo album.He was not only inclined to one of the dances or songs, but also looking for a new Music that he was looking for a stage where balance fits well.More pictures and Interviews of the Icon Kim Jin-hwan, which gets hotter on stage, can be found in the September issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.
Kim Jin-hwan of the group Icon released an Interview with the picture through the September issue of <Marie Claire>.Kim Jin-hwan in the public picture created an atmosphere of autumn atmosphere.In a picture with a unique form of plant, he caught his eye by digesting pink color suits, silk shirts, and tweed jackets in his own way.In an Interview after shooting, Kim Jin-hwan told me that he was preparing a new album after a break after finishing <Kingdom: Legendary War>.I want to have good Music to meet my expectations, but at the same time, I am impatient because I want to keep my fans from waiting too much, but I also talked about trying for better Music.On the other hand, after the definition of Icondaity was defined, he also expressed his desire to release his own solo album.He was not only inclined to one of the dances or songs, but also looking for a new Music that he was looking for a stage where balance fits well.More pictures and Interviews of the Icon Kim Jin-hwan, which gets hotter on stage, can be found in the September issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.
Kim Jin-hwan of the group Icon released an Interview with the picture through the September issue of <Marie Claire>.Kim Jin-hwan in the public picture created an atmosphere of autumn atmosphere.In a picture with a unique form of plant, he caught his eye by digesting pink color suits, silk shirts, and tweed jackets in his own way.In an Interview after shooting, Kim Jin-hwan told me that he was preparing a new album after a break after finishing <Kingdom: Legendary War>.I want to have good Music to meet my expectations, but at the same time, I am impatient because I want to keep my fans from waiting too much, but I also talked about trying for better Music.On the other hand, after the definition of Icondaity was defined, he also expressed his desire to release his own solo album.He was not only inclined to one of the dances or songs, but also looking for a new Music that he was looking for a stage where balance fits well.More pictures and Interviews of the Icon Kim Jin-hwan, which gets hotter on stage, can be found in the September issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.

Kim Jin-hwan of the group Icon released an Interview with the picture through the September issue of <Marie Claire>.

Kim Jin-hwan in the public picture created an atmosphere of autumn atmosphere. In a picture with a unique form of plant, he caught his eye by digesting pink color suits, silk shirts, and tweed jackets in his own way.

In an Interview after shooting, Kim Jin-hwan told me that he was preparing a new album after a break after finishing <Kingdom: Legendary War>. I want to have good Music to meet my expectations, but at the same time, I am impatient because I want to keep my fans from waiting too much, but I also talked about trying for better Music.

On the other hand, after the definition of 'Icondaity' was defined, he also expressed his desire to release his own solo album. He was not only inclined to one of the dances or songs, but also looking for a new Music that he was looking for a stage where balance fits well.

More pictures and Interviews of the Icon Kim Jin-hwan, which gets hotter on stage, can be found in the September issue of Marie Claire and the Marie Claire website.