Icon Kim Jin-hwan, 6th anniversary speech of debut "I can't help you."

Kim Jin-hwan told Instagram on the 15th, Its been six years since I already debut.I think its time fast, but when I recall, there were many things and many memories. Thanks to Iconiq, who cheered and loved me, I was able to spend happily. I would like to ask you for your sincere favor. Icon (IKON) 6th anniversary, Iconiq (IKONIC) Congratulations.Lets go slowly and long, he added.The photo, which was released along with this, shows Kim Jin-hwan working in the recording studio. Kim Jin-hwan also boasted a warm visual in comfortable attire.Meanwhile, Icon, which Kim Jin-hwan belongs to, debuted on September 15, 2015 as a pre-release taste sniper.

Kim Jin-hwan told Instagram on the 15th, "It's been six years since I already debut. I think it's time fast, but when I recall, there were many things and many memories. "

"Thanks to Iconiq, who cheered and loved me, I was able to spend happily. I would like to ask you for your sincere favor. Icon (ikon) 6th anniversary, Iconiq (ikonIC) Congratulations. Let's go slowly and long," he added.

The photo, which was released along with this, shows Kim Jin-hwan working in the recording studio. Kim Jin-hwan also boasted a warm visual in comfortable attire.

Meanwhile, Icon, which Kim Jin-hwan belongs to, debuted on September 15, 2015 as a pre-release "taste sniper".