"I lived like garbage": Choi Dae-chul 'regrets' of past lying to wife about import until gas cost is cut

In Dongsangmong 2, Choi Dae-chul caught the eye of his wife and love story in various epilogues.SBS entertainment Sangmongmong - You Are My Destiny Season 2, which was broadcast on the 16th, was on the air.I met the Ha Jae-sook couple who came back to the house on this day.When Choi Dae-chul said, Please watch your husband from my ex-husbands point of view, Ha Jae-sook laughed at the consciousness that Do not speak well.lee jun-haengHa Jae-sook couple made a comeback after a year and two months. Ha Jae-sook was back in the drama Photo Sister.My husband is very thin, Ha Jae-sook said, and I lose weight because I have a lot of work in the summer.Ha Jae-sook then started the morning routine with piano playing; the two then enjoyed brunch inside the ship; a new boat purchased.As for the reason, Ha Jae-sook said, I need it for business, but my husband likes better things.I also improved my driving skills, he praised his wife, and then enjoyed a brunch time on the boat with a sandwich.Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashina were pictured, caring about the day they were on their first video call with Sei Ashinas parents.The situation forced him to meet with his wife in a non-face-to-face manner. He should have made a video call without actually meeting her.Lee Ji-hoon said, I am six years old with my mother-in-law, and I am one year old with my sister. I gave birth to Sei Ashina at 20 years old. Kim Sook, who saw Sei Ashinas mother, laughed and laughed, Especially like my eyes, my face.Lee Ji-hoon said, I am sorry to have to talk about it so soon, and said, Thank you for giving me Sei Ashina.Sei Ashinas parents said, Sei Ashina is happy.When asked about the feeling when they first met, Sei Ashina Mo said, I was so surprised that Jihoon was a fan. I was so surprised that they ate rice and they went quickly. He said, I am glad that everyone is good at the market, but I have a lot of family members.Lee Ji-hoon said, I honestly wonder if you like that son-in-law. The surprise question, Sei Ashinas parents said, I did not have a lot of conversations, but I saw a lot of it in the drama.Actor Choi Dae-chul, who is active in the drama Phone Sister, appeared on the day.When asked about his wifes reaction to the affair, he said, I asked her what she would do if she was actually doing it, and she said she was chosen among the three women and my wife.Choi Dae-chul, who said that it took two years to get married, said, When I was a dance student at Hanyang University when I greeted my wife, I had nothing to have.He said that even after the marriage, he could not live as a play actor, and that he had a monthly income of 30 ~ 500,000 won at the time, and that he was tight. One day, his wife said that the gas was cut off.Choi Dae-chul said, My wife said that she could throw a piggy bank and pay gas with this, and I thought she really lived as garbage at that time, and I decided not to lie no matter how much she did not.I always lied, I used to be a drunken man when I was playing, he said. I never lie now, thanks and sorry memories, which have been a stepping stone to deep reflection.Sangmong 2 captures the broadcast screen

In Dongsangmong 2, Choi Dae-chul caught the eye of his wife and love story in various epilogues.

SBS entertainment 'Sangmongmong - You Are My Destiny Season 2', which was broadcast on the 16th, was on the air.

I met the Ha Jae-sook couple who came back to the house on this day. When Choi Dae-chul said, "Please watch your husband from my ex-husband's point of view," Ha Jae-sook laughed at the consciousness that "Do not speak well".

lee jun-haeng Ha Jae-sook couple made a comeback after a year and two months. Ha Jae-sook was back in the drama 'Photo Sister'. “My husband is very thin,” Ha Jae-sook said, “and I lose weight because I have a lot of work in the summer.”

Ha Jae-sook then started the morning routine with piano playing; the two then enjoyed brunch inside the ship; a new boat purchased. As for the reason, Ha Jae-sook said, "I need it for business, but my husband likes better things." "I also improved my driving skills," he praised his wife, and then enjoyed a brunch time on the boat with a sandwich.

Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashina were pictured, caring about the day they were on their first video call with Sei Ashina's parents. The situation forced him to meet with his wife in a non-face-to-face manner. He should have made a video call without actually meeting her.

Lee Ji-hoon said, "I am six years old with my mother-in-law, and I am one year old with my sister." "I gave birth to Sei Ashina at 20 years old." Kim Sook, who saw Sei Ashina's mother, laughed and laughed, "Especially like my eyes, my face."

Lee Ji-hoon said, "I am sorry to have to talk about it so soon," and said, "Thank you for giving me Sei Ashina." Sei Ashina's parents said, "Sei Ashina is happy."

When asked about the feeling when they first met, Sei Ashina Mo said, "I was so surprised that Jihoon was a fan." "I was so surprised that they ate rice and they went quickly." He said, "I am glad that everyone is good at the market, but I have a lot of family members."

Lee Ji-hoon said, "I honestly wonder if you like that son-in-law." The surprise question, Sei Ashina's parents said, "I did not have a lot of conversations, but I saw a lot of it in the drama."

Actor Choi Dae-chul, who is active in the drama 'Phone Sister', appeared on the day. When asked about his wife's reaction to the affair, he said, "I asked her what she would do if she was actually doing it, and she said she was chosen among the three women and my wife."

Choi Dae-chul, who said that it took two years to get married, said, "When I was a dance student at Hanyang University when I greeted my wife, I had nothing to have."

He said that even after the marriage, he could not live as a play Actor, and that he had a monthly income of 30 ~ 500,000 won at the time, and that he was tight. "One day, his wife said that the gas was cut off.

Choi Dae-chul said, "My wife said that she could throw a piggy bank and pay gas with this, and I thought she really lived as garbage at that time, and I decided not to lie no matter how much she did not."

“I always lied, I used to be a drunken man when I was playing,” he said. “I never lie now, thanks and sorry memories, which have been a stepping stone to deep reflection.”

'Sangmong 2' captures the broadcast screen