EXO Sehun, Coffee or Tea Before Love Bullet "Sung Gi-hyeong Buyed Coffee"

Sehun posted two photos on his Instagram story on the 28th, along with I bought a coffee for Seung Gi-hyung and I am an expensive cup.In the public photos, Sehun is posing in front of Coffee or Tea received from Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi cheered on the banner, saying, We Sehun do well ~!!Sehun and Lee Seung-gi worked together on the Netflix series The Beginner is You.Sehun, meanwhile, appears in the drama Now, Im Breaking Up. Now, Im Breaking Up is a sweet, salty, spicy, and bitter farewell act that reads Love as Farse Up.

Sehun posted two photos on his Instagram story on the 28th, along with "I bought a Coffee for Seung Gi-hyung" and "I am an expensive cup". In the public photos, Sehun is posing in front of Coffee or Tea received from Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Seung-gi cheered on the banner, saying, "We Sehun do well ~!!" Sehun and Lee Seung-gi worked together on the Netflix series 'The Beginner is You'.

Sehun, meanwhile, appears in the drama "Now, I'm Breaking Up." "Now, I'm Breaking Up" is a sweet, salty, spicy, and bitter farewell act that reads "Love" as "Farse Up".