"Sink pole" Lee Kwang-soo "Running Man guest appearance? I feel like I'm back home."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned the entertainment Running Man who recently got off.Interview of Lee Kwang-soo, the main actor of the movie Sink pole, was conducted through online live broadcast on the morning of the 9th.Sink Pole (director Kim Ji-hoon, distribution showbox, production The Tower Pictures) is a disaster buster work that depicts the story of my house, which was set up in 11 years, crashing into a 500m underground super-sized Sink pole.One day when I spent my ordinary life, the appearance of the main characters who crashed with the huge sink pole that I could not imagine, makes me guess the urgent disaster situation and causes tension.Here, the original scale implemented by the production crew including director Kim Ji-hoon of the blockbuster disaster movie Tower and director Seo Kyung-hoon who participated in VFX work such as Myeong-ri and The Terror Live, and the vivid visual of the super-sized Sink pole give deep immersion and expect the birth of a new disaster buster.Lee Kwang-soo played Kim Dae-ri, a woven internally exploded worker who could not hate the movie.Kim Dae-ri is a character who is not recognized by his boss at work and is hit by a junior. He comes to the bosss house and falls into the sink pole.I read the scenario and showed my intention to participate first.Lee Kwang-soo said, The disaster movie is the first time that Sink pole is a challenge to that part, and many people say that they have returned to their main business these days. In fact, it seems that there is no burden on that part.I do not think it is different now when I did Running Man. There is no big burden that I do not have a running man, so I have to show another appearance.I think that if you do your best in every field as before and work hard, you will look good on that. Lee Kwang-soo was injured in a traffic accident last February and did not attend SBS Running Man recording.After undergoing surgery on the fractured area, he returned to work after a month of treatment, but recently decided that it was difficult to maintain the best condition.Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the first year of Running Man in July 2010, was finally released on June 13th in 11 years.Can you come out as a guest on Running Man? I am so excited that I have a script. It would be fun to go out as a guest.Personally, however, I feel strange when I appear as a guest. It will feel like I have come home for a long time. Lee Kwang-soo also said, When the member goes to the guest, I think there will be various feelings including goodwill, but I do not know how to express it.(Laughing) Ive imagined that, but Im glad and I think I can shoot as fun as before, but I dont know. Meanwhile, Sink pole will be released on the 11th.Showbox offer

Actor Lee Kwang-soo mentioned the entertainment Running Man' who recently got off.

Interview of Lee Kwang-soo, the main actor of the movie 'Sink pole', was conducted through online live broadcast on the morning of the 9th.

"Sink pole" (director Kim Ji-hoon, distribution Showbox, production The Tower Pictures) is a disaster buster work that depicts the story of my house, which was set up in 11 years, crashing into a 500m underground super-sized Sink pole.

One day when I spent my ordinary life, the appearance of the main characters who crashed with the huge Sink pole that I could not imagine, makes me guess the urgent disaster situation and causes tension. Here, the original scale implemented by the production crew including director Kim Ji-hoon of the blockbuster disaster movie 'Tower' and director Seo Kyung-hoon who participated in VFX work such as 'Myeong-ri' and 'The Terror Live', and the vivid visual of the super-sized Sink pole give deep immersion and expect the birth of a new disaster buster.

Lee Kwang-soo played Kim Dae-ri, a woven internally exploded worker who could not hate the movie. Kim Dae-ri is a character who is not recognized by his boss at work and is hit by a junior. He comes to the boss's house and falls into the Sink pole. I read the scenario and showed my intention to participate first.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "The disaster movie is the first time that 'Sink pole' is a challenge to that part, and many people say that they have returned to their main business these days. In fact, it seems that there is no burden on that part. I do not think it is different now when I did Running Man'. "

"There is no big burden that 'I do not have a Running Man, so I have to show another appearance'. I think that if you do your best in every field as before and work hard, you will look good on that. "

Lee Kwang-soo was injured in a traffic accident last February and did not attend SBS Running Man' recording. After undergoing surgery on the fractured area, he returned to work after a month of treatment, but recently decided that it was difficult to maintain the best condition. Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the first year of Running Man' in July 2010, was finally released on June 13th in 11 years.

"Can you come out as a guest on Running Man'? I am so excited that I have a script." "It would be fun to go out as a guest. Personally, however, I feel strange when I appear as a guest. It will feel like I have come home for a long time. "

Lee Kwang-soo also said, "When the member goes to the guest, I think there will be various feelings including goodwill, but I do not know how to express it. (Laughing) I've imagined that, but I'm glad and I think I can shoot as fun as before, but I don't know. "

Meanwhile, 'Sink pole' will be released on the 11th.

Showbox offer