"Corona Vaccine employee, cardiac arrest...help me," Strong original appeal

Singer Strong original told the news of the employee who fell after the Corona 19 vaccination and called for cheering.Strong original recently said to his SNS, I do not know how to express and comfort someones sadness and pain on the outside, but it is frustrating and sad in my heart.A while ago, an employee (in kidney dialysis) who worked as my hands and feet was not feeling well after Corona vaccination (1, 2) and went to the hospital several times.I wanted to be okay, but suddenly I got a cardiac arrest and I am currently being treated by relying on an oxygen respirator in the hospital intensive care unit. Strong original added, My friends wife can not even go to the hospital and she does not know what the patient is in and is struggling with her heart.Also, Strong original said, I call me and cry and talk about pain (brain death, brain damage) but I do not know how to listen to such a story kindly and comfort me.It is frustrating to imagine the future because it will not comfort any words, and it is frustrating, he said. Please help me. Please help them.In particular, Strong original also posted photos taken with the family of the employee.Strong original and the family members in the photo are having a happy time with a bright expression, which is more saddened by the current situation.When Strong original posted this post, his wife Kim Song expressed her sadness, leaving behind tears and prayer emojis.The netizens are also cheering on the posts, saying, I will pray, I want you to be discharged healthily, I feel sick, and I will be strong.Meanwhile, Strong original, who made his debut as a group clone in 1996, was diagnosed with paraplegic in the lower half of the body in a motorcycle accident in 2000, but succeeded in rehabilitation and climbed on stage in a wheelchair with member Koo Jun-yeop.Kim Song, a group cola, married in 2001 and has a son.
Singer Strong original told the news of the employee who fell after the Corona 19 vaccination and called for cheering.Strong original recently said to his SNS, I do not know how to express and comfort someones sadness and pain on the outside, but it is frustrating and sad in my heart.A while ago, an employee (in kidney dialysis) who worked as my hands and feet was not feeling well after Corona vaccination (1, 2) and went to the hospital several times.I wanted to be okay, but suddenly I got a cardiac arrest and I am currently being treated by relying on an oxygen respirator in the hospital intensive care unit. Strong original added, My friends wife can not even go to the hospital and she does not know what the patient is in and is struggling with her heart.Also, Strong original said, I call me and cry and talk about pain (brain death, brain damage) but I do not know how to listen to such a story kindly and comfort me.It is frustrating to imagine the future because it will not comfort any words, and it is frustrating, he said. Please help me. Please help them.In particular, Strong original also posted photos taken with the family of the employee.Strong original and the family members in the photo are having a happy time with a bright expression, which is more saddened by the current situation.When Strong original posted this post, his wife Kim Song expressed her sadness, leaving behind tears and prayer emojis.The netizens are also cheering on the posts, saying, I will pray, I want you to be discharged healthily, I feel sick, and I will be strong.Meanwhile, Strong original, who made his debut as a group clone in 1996, was diagnosed with paraplegic in the lower half of the body in a motorcycle accident in 2000, but succeeded in rehabilitation and climbed on stage in a wheelchair with member Koo Jun-yeop.Kim Song, a group cola, married in 2001 and has a son.

Singer Strong original told the news of the employee who fell after the Corona 19 vaccination and called for cheering.

Strong original recently said to his SNS, "I do not know how to express and comfort someone's sadness and pain on the outside, but it is frustrating and sad in my heart."

"A while ago, an employee (in kidney dialysis) who worked as my hands and feet was not feeling well after Corona vaccination (1, 2) and went to the hospital several times. I wanted to be okay, but suddenly I got a cardiac arrest and I am currently being treated by relying on an oxygen respirator in the hospital intensive care unit. "

Strong original added, "My friend's wife can not even go to the hospital and she does not know what the patient is in and is struggling with her heart."

Also, Strong original said, "I call me and cry and talk about pain (brain death, brain damage) but I do not know how to listen to such a story kindly and comfort me. "It is frustrating to imagine the future because it will not comfort any words, and it is frustrating," he said. "Please help me. Please help them.

In particular, Strong original also posted photos taken with the family of the employee. Strong original and the family members in the photo are having a happy time with a bright expression, which is more saddened by the current situation.

When Strong original posted this post, his wife Kim Song expressed her sadness, leaving behind tears and prayer emojis.

The netizens are also cheering on the posts, saying, "I will pray," "I want you to be discharged healthily," "I feel sick," and "I will be strong."

Meanwhile, Strong original, who made his debut as a group clone in 1996, was diagnosed with paraplegic in the lower half of the body in a motorcycle accident in 2000, but succeeded in rehabilitation and climbed on stage in a wheelchair with member Koo Jun-yeop.

Kim Song, a group cola, married in 2001 and has a son.