Choi Dae-chul "Eat 5 bottles of Soju and change 180 Degrees in a word of wife" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Choi Dae-chul reveals a word from his wife who made him wake upSpecial MC Choi Dae-chul appeared on SBSs Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on August 23rd.On this day, Seo Jang-hoon said, Choi Dae-chul ate five bottles of Soju at the height of his life.But thanks to a word from my wife, my life has changed 180 degrees. Choi Dae-chul said, I came to college and she said she was doing great work, and I didnt say anything, but I thought it was a play practice, and it came at some point.Kim Sook admired her, I want to hear about her, and Kim Gura reasoned, My wife probably knew about it, and I thought it was not fixed.
Choi Dae-chul reveals a word from his wife who made him wake upSpecial MC Choi Dae-chul appeared on SBSs Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on August 23rd.On this day, Seo Jang-hoon said, Choi Dae-chul ate five bottles of Soju at the height of his life.But thanks to a word from my wife, my life has changed 180 degrees. Choi Dae-chul said, I came to college and she said she was doing great work, and I didnt say anything, but I thought it was a play practice, and it came at some point.Kim Sook admired her, I want to hear about her, and Kim Gura reasoned, My wife probably knew about it, and I thought it was not fixed.

Choi Dae-chul reveals a word from his wife who made him wake up

Special MC Choi Dae-chul appeared on SBS's Dongsangmong Season 2-You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on August 23rd.

On this day, Seo Jang-hoon said, "Choi Dae-chul ate five bottles of Soju at the height of his life. But thanks to a word from my wife, my life has changed 180 Degrees. "

Choi Dae-chul said, “I came to college and she said she was doing great work, and I didn’t say anything, but I thought it was a play practice, and it came at some point.”

Kim Sook admired her, “I want to hear about her,” and Kim Gura reasoned, “My wife probably knew about it, and I thought it was not fixed.”