"Brain dead waiting" Lee Soo-geun, Bakjiyeon also cried in kidney surgery...Bright eyes red

The comedian Lee Soo-geuns wife Bakjiyeon again reported a sad recent situation that seemed to be a red light.Earlier today, on Saturday, Bakjiyeon posted a lengthy post through his personal Instagram account.He said, I have been looking for a computerized tomography angiography since morning because I can not close my head, he said.Bakjiyeon said, The blood flow is so strong that I am worried about Heart and Computed Tomography angiography in the long run.I was invited to have a transplant again, he said.Lee Soo-geun said his wife Bakjiyeon had a kidney problem due to pregnancy addiction at the time of her second pregnancy and received her fathers kidney in 2011.Bakjiyeon said, I said I did not, but I thought that the technology was better than 10 years ago, and I think that my life will change after 10 years.In the meantime, Bakjiyeon refers to the family who will worry more about himself than himself, saying, The family is harder,My husband, who draws the future, is a very grateful night, he said. It is not necessary to be sick here to relieve the burden on my husbands shoulder.The fans responded in various ways such as Sister, I will be all right, The root is crying .. The eyes are red, Oh why I am so sick.Meanwhile, Lee Soo-geun married his wife Bakjiyeon, who was born in 1987, in 2008, and has two sons, Lee Tae-joon and Lee Tae-seo.I cant even close my head, I cant wash my catIve been moving since morning. Ive been looking at the computerized tomography angiography.The blood flow is so strong that I dont need toIn the long run, Heart is a big packThe word Heart is worried and the problems of the computerized tomography angiography will arise.I dont feel anything in my body yetIm not in touch. Im just so dazedYoure still young. Im just saying that youre gonna have to do thisIm not sure how to get the first transplantI didnt do it hard because I was too hardIve been transplanting this place for a whileIm getting better drugs and better skillsIm not sure how much youre gonna feelIt was Haru, who had a lot of thought.Well, I dont want to transplant it, but I dont want to be able toI didnt expect you to knowThe doctors words are in my earsIm just a little nurseI will have a moment to write the words of hope in the eyes and warm words that know my heartIt was Haru.Ten years, the river will changeCan my life change?You go to the real hospitalIm not the one whos gonna beFamilys gonna be harderIm going to give you all the sensitivity and hopeThe husband who draws the futureThank you again for your time.Im not sure if Im gonna bethank you and be chicI was just giving you dinnerabove allIt shouldnt hurt more hereYoure gonna take the burden off your husbands shoulderHope, Haru, where fear crossed,Anyway, tomorrow is another night of dialysis worry tomorrow, and tomorrows sun will come out.Ill have to get along with Haruna tomorrowEveryone did their job today#Healthy! We!SNS

The comedian Lee Soo-geun's wife Bakjiyeon again reported a sad recent situation that seemed to be a red light.

Earlier today, on Saturday, Bakjiyeon posted a lengthy post through his personal Instagram account.

He said, "I have been looking for a computerized tomography angiography since morning because I can not close my head," he said. Bakjiyeon said, "The blood flow is so strong that I am worried about Heart and Computed tomography angiography in the long run. I was invited to have a transplant again," he said.

Lee Soo-geun said his wife Bakjiyeon had a kidney problem due to pregnancy addiction at the time of her second pregnancy and received her father's kidney in 2011.

Bakjiyeon said, "I said I did not, but I thought that the technology was better than 10 years ago, and I think that my life will change after 10 years.

In the meantime, Bakjiyeon refers to the family who will worry more about himself than himself, saying, "The family is harder,

"My husband, who draws the future, is a very grateful night," he said. "It is not necessary to be sick here to relieve the burden on my husband's shoulder."

The fans responded in various ways such as "Sister, I will be all right", "The root is crying .. The eyes are red", "Oh why I am so sick".

Meanwhile, Lee Soo-geun married his wife Bakjiyeon, who was born in 1987, in 2008, and has two sons, Lee Tae-joon and Lee Tae-seo.

I can't even close my head, I can't wash my cat

I've been moving since morning. I've been looking at the computerized tomography angiography.

The blood flow is so strong that I don't need to

In the long run, Heart is a big pack

The word Heart is worried and the problems of the computerized tomography angiography will arise.

I don't feel anything in my body yet

I'm not in touch. I'm just so dazed

You're still young. I'm just saying that you're gonna have to do this

I'm not sure how to get the first transplant

I didn't do it hard because I was too hard

I've been transplanting this place for a while

I'm getting better drugs and better skills

I'm not sure how much you're gonna feel

It was Haru, who had a lot of thought.

Well, I don't want to transplant it, but I don't want to be able to

I didn't expect you to know

The doctor's words are in my ears

I'm just a little nurse

I will have a moment to write the words of hope in the eyes and warm words that know my Heart

It was Haru.

Ten years, the river will change

Can my life change?

You go to the real Hospital

I'm not the one who's gonna be

Family's gonna be harder

I'm going to give you all the sensitivity and hope

The husband who draws the future

Thank you again for your time.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be

thank you and be chic

I was just giving you dinner

above all

It shouldn't hurt more here

You're gonna take the burden off your husband's shoulder

Hope, Haru, where fear crossed,

Anyway, tomorrow is another night of dialysis worry tomorrow, and tomorrow's sun will come out.

I'll have to get along with Haruna tomorrow

Everyone did their job today

#Healthy! We!

'SNS'