BamBam, first color lens for male idol, "Joker" watch and wear "

A picture of BamBam with Lifestyle magazine Singles was released on the 30th.BamBam has a soft masculine look, perfecting smokey makeup and a colorful suit.The back door that the staff admired his bold pattern suits and colorful accessories in his own style.BamBams first solo album riBBon, released in June, is a language play that means reborn, and is full of BamBams voice, which was reborn as a solo singer after GOT7.It was a topic I had been thinking about for a long time, so I tried to solve the things in my head as honestly as possible.BamBam, who participated in writing and composing to tell his story, said that the title song of this album riBBon is his one-pic.It may seem strange, but its the most hearty song, so I cant help it. Ive performed, Ive taken music videos, and Ive made huge corrections in the process.I feel that the beginning was good because the response of the song that was released so well. When asked about his first challenge as a solo singer, BamBam said, Since I had to solve it in my style from the beginning to the end, the work of the song was easy, but I had to do everything by myself.I can not miss the story of fashion for BamBam, who showed trendy appearance by trying color lens and choker for the first time as a male idol.I participated in the MAMA event with a gel nail on the thought of black nail on the suit, and I was able to confirm his unusual attachment to fashion through his episode that Choker wore in the eye while watching Joker movie.Like this, Singer BamBam is a colorful style, but human BamBam is a house-loving house more than anyone else. I do it at home if I can.I watch movies alone, exercise, sing. I also shoot YouTube between them. On the other hand, BamBam, who announced his departure as a full-fledged Solo Singer, released his first Mini album riBBon, proving its global influence by ranking first in the domestic music charts and first in the top album charts in 34 iTunes regions.BamBam will continue to communicate with fans around the world through various channels.Photo: Singles
A picture of BamBam with Lifestyle magazine Singles was released on the 30th.BamBam has a soft masculine look, perfecting smokey makeup and a colorful suit.The back door that the staff admired his bold pattern suits and colorful accessories in his own style.BamBams first solo album riBBon, released in June, is a language play that means reborn, and is full of BamBams voice, which was reborn as a solo singer after GOT7.It was a topic I had been thinking about for a long time, so I tried to solve the things in my head as honestly as possible.BamBam, who participated in writing and composing to tell his story, said that the title song of this album riBBon is his one-pic.It may seem strange, but its the most hearty song, so I cant help it. Ive performed, Ive taken music videos, and Ive made huge corrections in the process.I feel that the beginning was good because the response of the song that was released so well. When asked about his first challenge as a solo singer, BamBam said, Since I had to solve it in my style from the beginning to the end, the work of the song was easy, but I had to do everything by myself.I can not miss the story of fashion for BamBam, who showed trendy appearance by trying color lens and choker for the first time as a male idol.I participated in the MAMA event with a gel nail on the thought of black nail on the suit, and I was able to confirm his unusual attachment to fashion through his episode that Choker wore in the eye while watching Joker movie.Like this, Singer BamBam is a colorful style, but human BamBam is a house-loving house more than anyone else. I do it at home if I can.I watch movies alone, exercise, sing. I also shoot YouTube between them. On the other hand, BamBam, who announced his departure as a full-fledged Solo Singer, released his first Mini album riBBon, proving its global influence by ranking first in the domestic music charts and first in the top album charts in 34 iTunes regions.BamBam will continue to communicate with fans around the world through various channels.Photo: Singles

A picture of BamBam with Lifestyle magazine Singles was released on the 30th.

BamBam has a soft masculine look, perfecting smokey makeup and a colorful suit. The back door that the staff admired his bold pattern suits and colorful accessories in his own style.

BamBam's first Solo album 'riBBon', released in June, is a language play that means 'reborn', and is full of BamBam's voice, which was reborn as a Solo Singer after GOT7. It was a topic I had been thinking about for a long time, so I tried to solve the things in my head as honestly as possible. BamBam, who participated in writing and composing to tell his story, said that the title song of this album 'riBBon' is his one-pic.

"It may seem strange, but it's the most hearty song, so I can't help it. I've performed, I've taken music videos, and I've made huge corrections in the process. I feel that the beginning was good because the response of the song that was released so well. "

When asked about his first challenge as a Solo Singer, BamBam said, "Since I had to solve it in my style from the beginning to the end, the work of the song was easy, but I had to do everything by myself.

I can not miss the story of fashion for BamBam, who showed trendy appearance by trying color lens and choker for the first time as a male idol. I participated in the 'MAMA' event with a gel nail on the thought of black nail on the suit, and I was able to confirm his unusual attachment to fashion through his episode that Choker wore in the eye while watching Joker movie. Like this, Singer BamBam is a colorful style, but human BamBam is a house-loving house more than anyone else. "I do it at home if I can. I watch movies alone, exercise, sing. I also shoot YouTube between them. "

On the other hand, BamBam, who announced his departure as a full-fledged Solo Singer, released his first Mini album 'riBBon', proving its global influence by ranking first in the domestic music charts and first in the top album charts in 34 iTunes regions. BamBam will continue to communicate with fans around the world through various channels.

Photo: Singles