Bae Da Hae, Peppertones Lee Jang-won and November marriage..."Who Want to Be Together for Life."

Peppertones Lee Jang-won, 40, and singer Bae Da Hae, 38, will perform the November marriage.Bae Da Hae announced on the 15th that someone who wants to spend their lives has finally appeared in her fan cafe, surprise Lee Jang-won and marriage.The two men, who started dating with the introduction of their acquaintances earlier this year, will become married and married with the November marriage ceremony.Two people who had not had much enthusiasm in the meantime suddenly announced marriage and surprised everyone.I was not early, so both were careful, but thanks to the rapid progress of both families, I was in a hurry to catch up with the day, said Bae Da Hae. I am going to prepare quietly and quietly so that Sigi is not a caring noise.There are many good things that respect and support each others work when we work in similar fields.I think I can meet with good works not only this year but also next year, and I am working hard to do so.  It is still a little awkward and awkward to announce this news, but I will try hard to do everything as usual and to find good news as good news as usual. The following is a specialization in writing by Bae Da Hae:Good morning to all of you in the heat.Im having a crazy time with a new work going up. Are you all in peace and well, arent you?Ive been writing about it for a very personal day, and Ive been here 11 years since I made my debut, and Ive been with you all along.I want to tell you the first thing I want to do.Well, I dont know. Im a little late. I finally see someone who wants to spend their whole lives together.It was not too early, so both were Careful, but thanks to the rapid progress of both families, I was in a hurry to catch up with the day.There is still a little time, but before I get Ali through another route, I will tell you a little early with the intention of letting you know first.Yes, so I promised Lee Jang-won of Peppertones and the coming November marriage.Im going to make a quiet step-by-step arrangement so that Sigi is not a caring noise because its Sigi.And when I work in a similar field, there are many good things that respect and support each others work.So I think I can meet with good works not only this year but next year, and I am also working hard to do that.It is still a little awkward and awkward to announce this news, but I will try to do everything as usual and try to find good news with good news.Everyone who always waits and supports my life and music in silence and sometimes warmly, I love, love and love as always.

Peppertones Lee Jang-won, 40, and singer Bae Da Hae, 38, will perform the November marriage.Bae Da Hae announced on the 15th that "someone who wants to spend their lives has finally appeared" in her fan cafe, surprise Lee Jang-won and marriage.

The two men, who started dating with the introduction of their acquaintances earlier this year, will become married and married with the November marriage ceremony. Two people who had not had much enthusiasm in the meantime suddenly announced marriage and surprised everyone.

"I was not early, so both were Careful, but thanks to the rapid progress of both families, I was in a hurry to catch up with the day," said Bae Da Hae. "I am going to prepare quietly and quietly so that Sigi is not a caring noise."

"There are many good things that respect and support each other's work when we work in similar fields. I think I can meet with good works not only this year but also next year, and I am working hard to do so. "" It is still a little awkward and awkward to announce this news, but I will try hard to do everything as usual and to find good news as good news as usual. "

The following is a speciAlization in writing by Bae Da Hae:

Good morning to all of you in the heat.

I'm having a crazy time with a new work going up. Are you all in peace and well, aren't you?

I've been writing about it for a very personal day, and I've been here 11 years since I made my debut, and I've been with you all along. I want to tell you the first thing I want to do.

Well, I don't know. I'm a little late. I finally see someone who wants to spend their whole lives together. It was not too early, so both were Careful, but thanks to the rapid progress of both families, I was in a hurry to catch up with the day. There is still a little time, but before I get Ali through another route, I will tell you a little early with the intention of letting you know first.

Yes, so I promised Lee Jang-won of Peppertones and the coming November marriage. I'm going to make a quiet step-by-step arrangement so that Sigi is not a caring noise because it's Sigi.

And when I work in a similar field, there are many good things that respect and support each other's work. So I think I can meet with good works not only this year but next year, and I am also working hard to do that.

It is still a little awkward and awkward to announce this news, but I will try to do everything as usual and try to find good news with good news.

Everyone who always waits and supports my life and music in silence and sometimes warmly, I love, love and love as always.