'20 Years Old' Lee Yeong-ae Ho-young, 'Age Overcoming Couple' #1...Husband Property 2 One 'Flipping' (Entertainment Weekly Live!)

In Year-round live, star couples who overcame the huge Age difference were introduced.In the ranking corner of KBS2 live broadcast Year-round live on the 13th, Age is only a number, and the star couples who overcame the huge Age difference with Super Real love exceeding the sweetness limit were introduced.The top two are Actor Lee Yeong-ae and Jeong Ho-young; the twos Age cars are as young as 20.Lee Yeong-ae, who posted a secret marriage ceremony in Hawaii in 2009, said in a subsequent interview that I had a quiet marriage ceremony, he said. Husband is a trustworthy and sincere person.Lee Yeong-ae has been attracting attention since she released Husband and her twin children through broadcasting in five years of marriage.Especially, the fun Korean businessman, Jeong Ho-young, was surprised to see that Property was about 2 trillion One.Third place is Singer Mina and Ryu Philip, the couple of whom are 17-year-olds with a huge Age car, who overcome opposition from both families and eventually netted for marriage in 2018.Fourth place was Singer Seo Taiji and Actor Lee Eun-sung; two who developed into lovers, starring Lee Eun-sung in the music video for Seo Taiji.Their Age car is 16 years old; Seo Taiji appeared on a talk show in the past and said, When I talk to my wife, I feel a generational difference.When I talk about the old days, my wife is not interested. The two are now having a daughter and continuing a happy marriage life.The fifth place is the 15-year-old Age-cha, the one So Yoo-jin couple, but So Yoo-jins parents also have 30-year-old Age-cha.So Yoo-jin said, My parents have a lot of Age cars, but I have never fought, and I was envious of the difference between Age.Choi and Yoon-hee were in sixth place. Choi, who started dating Yoo Hyeon-sang, who was 13 years old, was confronted with extreme opposition from the family.Yoo Hyun-sang recalled at the time, I went to say hello to my wifes house, but she turned her back and did not look at me at all.Seventh place is Lee Soo-geun Park Ji-yeon and his wife. The two are 12-year-old Age cars. Lee Soo-geun dashed for about six months to win the marriage.Lee Soo-geun said, I shed tears in the last breakup situation, and my wife was moved by the appearance and opened my heart.But during his marriage life, Park Ji-yeon underwent a kidney transplant.Lee Soo-geun said, My wife is healthy, my one. He is impressed by his constant love and sincerity for his wife.The star couple, who came in eighth place, were Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung. Their Age car is 12 years old.The two, who had a breakup and met again in three years, finally overcame Age and succeeded in marriage in 2013, becoming a 9-year-old couple.
In Year-round live, star couples who overcame the huge Age difference were introduced.In the ranking corner of KBS2 live broadcast Year-round live on the 13th, Age is only a number, and the star couples who overcame the huge Age difference with Super Real love exceeding the sweetness limit were introduced.The top two are Actor Lee Yeong-ae and Jeong Ho-young; the twos Age cars are as young as 20.Lee Yeong-ae, who posted a secret marriage ceremony in Hawaii in 2009, said in a subsequent interview that I had a quiet marriage ceremony, he said. Husband is a trustworthy and sincere person.Lee Yeong-ae has been attracting attention since she released Husband and her twin children through broadcasting in five years of marriage.Especially, the fun Korean businessman, Jeong Ho-young, was surprised to see that Property was about 2 trillion One.Third place is Singer Mina and Ryu Philip, the couple of whom are 17-year-olds with a huge Age car, who overcome opposition from both families and eventually netted for marriage in 2018.Fourth place was Singer Seo Taiji and Actor Lee Eun-sung; two who developed into lovers, starring Lee Eun-sung in the music video for Seo Taiji.Their Age car is 16 years old; Seo Taiji appeared on a talk show in the past and said, When I talk to my wife, I feel a generational difference.When I talk about the old days, my wife is not interested. The two are now having a daughter and continuing a happy marriage life.The fifth place is the 15-year-old Age-cha, the one So Yoo-jin couple, but So Yoo-jins parents also have 30-year-old Age-cha.So Yoo-jin said, My parents have a lot of Age cars, but I have never fought, and I was envious of the difference between Age.Choi and Yoon-hee were in sixth place. Choi, who started dating Yoo Hyeon-sang, who was 13 years old, was confronted with extreme opposition from the family.Yoo Hyun-sang recalled at the time, I went to say hello to my wifes house, but she turned her back and did not look at me at all.Seventh place is Lee Soo-geun Park Ji-yeon and his wife. The two are 12-year-old Age cars. Lee Soo-geun dashed for about six months to win the marriage.Lee Soo-geun said, I shed tears in the last breakup situation, and my wife was moved by the appearance and opened my heart.But during his marriage life, Park Ji-yeon underwent a kidney transplant.Lee Soo-geun said, My wife is healthy, my one. He is impressed by his constant love and sincerity for his wife.The star couple, who came in eighth place, were Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung. Their Age car is 12 years old.The two, who had a breakup and met again in three years, finally overcame Age and succeeded in marriage in 2013, becoming a 9-year-old couple.

In Year-round live', star couples who overcame the huge Age difference were introduced.

In the ranking corner of KBS2 live broadcast Year-round live' on the 13th, Age is only a number, and the star couples who overcame the huge Age difference with Super real love exceeding the sweetness limit were introduced.

The top two are Actor Lee Yeong-ae and Jeong Ho-young; the two's Age cars are as young as 20. Lee Yeong-ae, who posted a secret marriAge ceremony in Hawaii in 2009, said in a subsequent interview that "I had a quiet marriAge ceremony," he said. "Husband is a trustworthy and sincere person." Lee Yeong-ae has been attracting attention since she released Husband and her twin children through broadcasting in five years of marriAge. Especially, the fun Korean businessman, Jeong Ho-young, was surprised to see that Property was about 2 trillion One.

Third place is Singer Mina and Ryu Philip, the couple of whom are 17-year-olds with a huge Age car, who overcome opposition from both families and eventually netted for marriAge in 2018.

Fourth place was Singer Seo Taiji and Actor Lee Eun-sung; two who developed into lovers, starring Lee Eun-sung in the music video for Seo Taiji. Their Age car is 16 years old; Seo Taiji appeared on a talk show in the past and said, "When I talk to my wife, I feel a generational difference. When I talk about the old days, my wife is not interested. "The two are now having a daughter and continuing a happy marriAge life.

The fifth place is the 15-year-old Age-cha, the One So Yoo-jin couple, but So Yoo-jin's parents also have 30-year-old Age-cha. So Yoo-jin said, "My parents have a lot of Age cars, but I have never fought, and I was envious of the difference between Age."

Choi and Yoon-hee were in sixth place. Choi, who started dating Yoo Hyeon-sang, who was 13 years old, was confronted with extreme opposition from the family. Yoo Hyun-sang recalled at the time, "I went to say hello to my wife's house, but she turned her back and did not look at me at all.

Seventh place is Lee Soo-geun Park Ji-yeon and his wife. The two are 12-year-old Age cars. Lee Soo-geun dashed for about six months to win the marriAge. Lee Soo-geun said, "I shed tears in the last breakup situation, and my wife was moved by the appearance and opened my heart." But during his marriAge life, Park Ji-yeon underwent a kidney transplant. Lee Soo-geun said, "My wife is healthy, my One." He is impressed by his constant love and sincerity for his wife.

The star couple, who came in eighth place, were Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung. Their Age car is 12 years old. The two, who had a breakup and met again in three years, finally overcame Age and succeeded in marriAge in 2013, becoming a 9-year-old couple.