Yoon Eun-hye "'Gung' Ju Ji-hoon and Myeong-dong Kiss god, Camera Hide and Shoot" (Men on a Mission')

Actor Yoon Eun-hye from the group Baby V.O.X has released the topic of Kiss god behind the scenes.JTBC Knowing Bros, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the 17th, was featured as a special feature of First Generation Idol, and Kan Mi-youn, Yoon Eun-hye, Shinhwas advance and Andy appeared as a transfer student.On this day, Kan Mi-youn mentioned the hit Gung of Yoon Eun-hye and said, Generation cries the most beautiful female actor.And Kiss god with Ju Ji-hoon was so beautiful. In the middle of Myeong-dong, I shot Yoon Eun-hye and Ju Ji-hoons Kiss god, and the crowd hid Camera as real citizens. Yoon Eun-hye said, The director had a big picture.Camera hid in the distance and filmed and told her FD brother in advance: Stop and kiss if you tell him to stop in the middle of the street.Then, NG said that it should never be done. I was just nervous going to Myeong-dong Street, and I was holding my hand and my FD brother said, Stop there, take off my hat, kiss me.I did not know that such a beautiful picture would come out.

Actor Yoon Eun-hye from the group Baby V.O.X has released the topic of Kiss god behind the scenes.

JTBC Knowing Bros', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the 17th, was featured as a special feature of 'First Generation Idol', and Kan Mi-youn, Yoon Eun-hye, Shinhwa's advance and Andy appeared as a transfer student.

On this day, Kan Mi-youn mentioned the hit "Gung" of Yoon Eun-hye and said, "Generation cries the most beautiful female actor. And Kiss god with Ju Ji-hoon was so beautiful. "

In the middle of Myeong-dong, I shot Yoon Eun-hye and Ju Ji-hoon's Kiss god, and the crowd hid Camera as real citizens. Yoon Eun-hye said, "The director had a big picture. Camera hid in the distance and filmed and told her FD brother in advance: 'Stop and kiss if you tell him to stop in the middle of the street.' Then, NG said that it should never be done. "

"I was just nervous going to Myeong-dong Street, and I was holding my hand and my FD brother said, 'Stop there, take off my hat, kiss me.' I did not know that such a beautiful picture would come out. "