Yeo Jin-goo, Eyes Still Alive... 'The Art of the Browther'

National Brother Actor Yeo Jin-goo has released a warm selfie.On the afternoon of the 12th, Yeo Jin-goo wrote to his instagram, Please love me a lot!!!!!# GirlsPlanet999 X #1stlook #9oogram and posted a picture.In the photo released, Yeo Jin-goo boasts a distinctive eyebrow and a distinctive eyebrow. His appearance, which is dressed in a clean white shirt and a subtle Smile, adds warmth.In the photos of Yeo Jin-goo, netizens are showing interest in the photos with affectionate comments such as My brother is cool, I am warm, I am healing in the face, I am a beautiful true story and Smile is a perfect heart.Meanwhile, Yeo Jin-goo played the role of a lieutenant in the Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency in JTBCs Golden Monster, which ended in April.Yeo Jin-gooSNS

'National Brother' Actor Yeo Jin-goo has released a warm selfie.

On the afternoon of the 12th, Yeo Jin-goo wrote to his instagram, "Please love me a lot!!!!! # GirlsPlanet999 X #1stlook #9oogram "and posted a picture.

In the photo released, Yeo Jin-goo boasts a distinctive eyebrow and a distinctive eyebrow. His appearance, which is dressed in a clean white shirt and a subtle Smile, adds warmth.

In the photos of Yeo Jin-goo, netizens are showing interest in the photos with affectionate comments such as "My Brother is cool", "I am warm", "I am healing in the face", "I am a beautiful true story" and "Smile is a perfect heart".

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin-goo played the role of a lieutenant in the Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency in JTBC's Golden Monster, which ended in April.

Yeo Jin-gooSNS