The The Fishermen and the City' Olivia Holt Hye, Reversal story Fishing Ability...Lee Deok-hwa was also surprised

Girl of the month Olivia Holt Hye shows off her Reversal story fishing skillsChannel A entertainment, which airs at 10:30 p.m. on July 8, will be the 10th episode of Fishermen and the City Season 3 (hereinafter referred to as The The Fishermen and the City), which will be held in Wando, South Jeolla Province with girl Olivia Holt Hye, AB6I X (Abisics) Park Woo-jin, who will go on a defensive showdown with the women of the month Im pictured.Prior to departure, Lee Deok-hwa said, If Olivia Holt is good, she will get a badge. It is said that she made a premonition, so attention is focused on whether her older brothers Premonition will be successful.Olivia Holt Hye, a fishing Odintsovo, said, I will believe in Deokhwa! And Lee Deok-hwa responded with Trust Me! And is foreseeing the limited express chemistry of a warm fishing senior.Olivia Holt Hye, who was sweating with a fishing rod, said, I can not exercise well, started to raise the desire for winning a little while receiving the first hit.He said, I think I can settle here. He surprised everyone by showing a temperature difference of 180 degrees, and said, I do not want to get a golden badge and I am doing it without rest.Lee Kyung-gyu is on a high-profile alert saying, Its fun, what badge is it? And Kim Jun-hyun is a big hit on the mouth of Olivia Holt.What are you? When Olivia Holt Hye focused her attention on a heavy mouth, Lee Deok-hwa said, It is an MVP feeling. She was impressed by the rebellion of fishing Odintsovo.Park Woo-jin, who expressed his feelings of soul threshing, said in an interview with the production team, I felt like I was going to be grabbing.Park Woo-jin said, If you do well, you can swear. He added a deep sigh, adding to his curiosity about what a rough fishing journey would have been.

Girl of the month Olivia Holt Hye shows off her Reversal story fishing skills

Channel A entertainment, which airs at 10:30 p.m. on July 8, will be the 10th episode of "Fishermen and the City Season 3" (hereinafter referred to as "The The Fishermen and the City"), which will be held in Wando, South Jeolla Province with girl Olivia Holt Hye, AB6I X (Abisics) Park Woo-jin, who will go on a defensive showdown with the women of the month I'm pictured.

Prior to departure, Lee Deok-hwa said, "If Olivia Holt is good, she will get a badge." It is said that she made a Premonition, so attention is focused on whether her older brother's Premonition will be successful. Olivia Holt Hye, a fishing Odintsovo, said, "I will believe in Deokhwa!" And Lee Deok-hwa responded with "Trust Me!" And is foreseeing the limited express chemistry of a warm fishing senior.

Olivia Holt Hye, who was sweating with a fishing rod, said, "I can not exercise well," started to raise the desire for winning a little while receiving the first hit. He said, "I think I can settle here." He surprised everyone by showing a temperature difference of 180 degrees, and said, "I do not want to get a golden badge and I am doing it without rest."

Lee Kyung-gyu is on a high-profile alert saying, "It's fun, what badge is it?" And Kim Jun-hyun is a big hit on the mouth of Olivia Holt. What are you? " When Olivia Holt Hye focused her attention on a heavy mouth, Lee Deok-hwa said, "It is an MVP feeling." She was impressed by the rebellion of fishing Odintsovo.

Park Woo-jin, who expressed his feelings of soul threshing, said in an interview with the production team, "I felt like I was going to be grabbing." Park Woo-jin said, "If you do well, you can swear." He added a deep sigh, adding to his curiosity about what a rough fishing journey would have been.