"The Fifth Year of Remarriage" Jung Gyu-woon "divorce, Sorry for kim woo-rim...Remarriage? It was like a first experience" ('Singles')

Actor Jung Gyu-woon, who was remarried for five years in Singles, conveyed his heart to his wife Kim Woo-rim.In the first episode of MBN Singles, a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Jung Gyu-woon, who opened his mind as a 5-year remarriage, was drawn.On this day, Jung Gyu-woon confessed, I do not think it would have been easy to decide on the appearance. I honestly can not speak so coolly. I am sorry for my wife.Lee Hye-young said, If you are next to me, it is nothing. He said, If you remarry, you will be more active than just loving singles.When I met my wife now, was it more active than when I was single, was it careful? Jung Gyu-woon then flaunted his express affection for Kim Woo-rim, saying: I felt like I was dating for the first time, it was like my first experience.

Actor Jung Gyu-woon, who was remarried for five years in 'Singles', conveyed his heart to his wife kim woo-rim.

In the first episode of mbn 'Singles', a comprehensive channel broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Jung Gyu-woon, who opened his mind as a 5-year remarriage, was drawn.

On this day, Jung Gyu-woon confessed, "I do not think it would have been easy to decide on the appearance." "I honestly can not speak so coolly. I am sorry for my wife."

Lee Hye-young said, "If you are next to me, it is nothing." He said, "If you remarry, you will be more active than just loving Singles. When I met my wife now, was it more active than when I was single, was it careful? "

Jung Gyu-woon then flaunted his express affection for kim woo-rim, saying: "I felt like I was dating for the first time, it was like my first experience."